Political institutions and the design of environmental policy in a federal system with asymmetric information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 42 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3-5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marcel Boyer & Jean-Jacques Laffont, 1996.
"Toward a Political Theory of Environmental Policy,"
CIRANO Working Papers
- Boyer, M. & Laffont, J.J., 1996. "Toward a Political Theory of Environmental Policy," Cahiers de recherche 9604, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Boyer, M. & Laffont, J.J., 1996. "Toward a Political Theory of Environmental Policy," Cahiers de recherche 9604, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Boyer, M. & Laffont, J.J., 1996. "Toward a Political Theory of Environmental Policy," Papers 96.405, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Ulph, A., 1997. "Harmonisation, minimum standards and optimal international environmental policy under asymmetric information," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9701, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Zhao, Jinhua & Karp, Larry & Sacheti, Sandeep, 2003. "The Uncertain Benefits of Environmental Reform in Open Economies," Staff General Research Papers 5176, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Edilio Valentini & Edilio Valentini, 2008.
"Enforcement and Environmental Quality in a Decentralized Emission Trading System,"
2008.97, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alessio D’Amato & Edilio Valentini, 2011. "Enforcement and environmental quality in a decentralized emission trading system," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 141-159, October.
- Keisuke Hattori, 2010.
"Strategic Voting for Noncooperative Environmental Policies in Open Economies,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 46(4), pages 459-474, August.
- Hattori, Keisuke, 2007. "Strategic Voting for Noncooperative Environmental Policies in Open Economies," MPRA Paper 6333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulph, Alistair & Valentini, Laura, 2000. "Environmental regulation, multinational companies and international competitiveness," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0037, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Yann Duval & Stephen Hamilton, 2002. "Strategic Environmental Policy and International Trade in Asymmetric Oligopoly Markets," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 259-271, May.
- Eberhard Feess & Gerd Muehlheusser, 2002. "Strategic Environmental Policy, Clean Technologies and the Learning Curve," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(2), pages 149-166, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.