The economic integration of oligopolistic markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 34 (1990)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roy, Santanu & Saggi, Kamal, 2012.
"Equilibrium parallel import policies and international market structure,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 262-276.
- Kamal Saggi & Santanu Roy, 2011. "Equilibrium Parallel Import Policies and International Market Structure," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1113, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Roy, Santanu & Saggi, Kamal, 2011. "Equilibrium parallel import policies and international market structure," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5802, The World Bank.
- Santanu Roy & Kamal Saggi, 2012.
"Strategic competition and optimal parallel import policy,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 45(4), pages 1369-1396, November.
- Kamal Saggi & Santanu Roy, 2011. "Strategic Competition and Optimal Parallel Import Policy," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1117, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Mukunoki, Hiroshi, 2004. "On the optimal external tariff of a free trade area with internal market integration," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 431-448, December.
- Linda Hunter & James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 1991.
"Trade liberalization in a multinational-dominated industry: a theoretical and applied general equilibrium analysis,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, pages 39-42.
- Linda Hunter & James R. Markusen & Thomas F. Rutherford, 1991. "Trade Liberalization in a Multinational-Dominated Industry: A Theoretical and Applied General-Equilibrium Analysis," NBER Working Papers 3679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:got:cegedp:15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ziltener, Patrick, 2002. "Wirtschaftliche Effekte des EU-Binnenmarktprogramms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 15, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Witteloostuijn, A. van & Wegberg, M.J.A.M., 1992. "Multimarket competition: Theory and evidence," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373408, Tilburg University.
- Stefan Lutz & Mario Pezzino, 2012.
"International Strategic Choice of Minimum Quality Standards and Welfare,"
Journal of Common Market Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 594-613, 07.
- Stefan Lutz & Mario Pezzino, 2009. "International Strategic Choice of Minimum Quality Standards and Welfare," ICER Working Papers 02-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Lutz, Stefan, 2003. "International Coordination of Quality Standards and Vertical Product Differentiation," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-41, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Markusen, James R. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Hunter, Linda, 1995. "Trade liberalization in a multinational-dominated industry," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 95-117, February.
- Wright, Donald J., 1999.
"Optimal patent breadth and length with costly imitation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 419-436, April.
- Donald Wright, . "Optimal Patent Breadth and Length with Costly Imitation," Discussion Papers 95/7, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Anders Hoffmann, 2000. "The gains from partial completion of the single market," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 136(4), pages 601-630, December.
- Wegberg, M.J.A.M. & Witteloostuijn, A. van & Roscam Abbing, M., 1994. "Multimarket and multiproject collusion: why European integration may reduce intra--Community competition," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373405, Tilburg University.
- Hoffmann, Anders N., 2003. "Education, trade and investment liberalizations," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 433-453, August.
- Witteloostuijn, A. van, 1993. "Multimarket competition and business strategy," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5373416, Tilburg University.
- Harry Flam, 1992. "Product Markets and 1992: Full Integration, Large Gains?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(4), pages 7-30, Fall.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.