International trade and integration of the European Community : An econometric analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 32 (1988)
Issue (Month): 7 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
Other versions of this item:
- André Sapir & Alexis Jacquemin, 1988. "International trade and integration of the European Community: an econometric analysis," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8240, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Natalie, 2004.
"Intra-national versus international trade in the European Union: why do national borders matter?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 93-118, May.
- Chen, Natalie, 2002. "Intra-national versus International Trade in the European Union: Why do National Borders Matter?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry Eichengreen, 1995.
"Is Regionalism Simply a Diversion? Evidence From the Evolution of the EC and EFTA,"
NBER Working Papers
5283, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry Eichengreen, 1997. "Is Regionalism Simply a Diversion? Evidence from the Evolution of the EC and EFTA," NBER Chapters, in: Regionalism versus Multilateral Trade Arrangements, NBER-EASE Volume 6, pages 141-168 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Eichengreen, Barry, 1995. "Is Regionalism Simply a Diversion? Evidence from the Evolution of the EC and EFTA," CEPR Discussion Papers 1294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Barry J. Eichengreen, 1995. "Is Regionalism Simply a Diversion? Evidence from the Evolution of the EC and EFTA," IMF Working Papers 95/109, International Monetary Fund.
- Koo, Won W. & Karemera, David, 1992. "Trade Creation and Diversion Effects of the U.S.-Canadian Free Trade Agreement," Agricultural Economics Reports 23345, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Jeanneret, Marie-Helene & Verdier, Thierry, 1996. "Standardization and protection in a vertical differentiation model," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 253-271, September.
- Filip Abraham & Erik Buyst & Sven Geyssens, 1997. "Trade integration in the twentieth century: What does Belgian history tell us?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 133(4), pages 708-736, December.
- Ziltener, Patrick, 2002. "Wirtschaftliche Effekte des EU-Binnenmarktprogramms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 15, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Hadhri, Moncef, 1997. "A model of interdependence between Japanese and EC Industries: Applied general equilibrium evaluation with imperfect competition," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 537-565, October.
- Alexis Jacquemin & André Sapir, 1988.
"European integration or world integration?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 127-139, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.