Monopoly with asymmetric information about quality : Behavior and regulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 31 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Noldeke,G. & Samuelson,L., 2004.
"Decomposable principal-agent problems,"
14, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Lundtofte, Frederik, 2010. "A note on the pricing of IPOs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 106(2), pages 105-107, February.
- LG. Deidda & F. Adriani, 2010.
"Competition and the signaling role of prices,"
Working Paper CRENoS
201012, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- F. Adriani & LG. Deidda, 2004. "Few bad apples or plenty of lemons: which makes it harder to market plums?," Working Paper CRENoS 200413, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- F. Adriani & LG. Deidda, 2006. "The Monopolist’s Blues," Working Paper CRENoS 200611, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Adriani, Fabrizio & Deidda, Luca G., 2009. "Price signaling and the strategic benefits of price rigidities," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 335-350, November.
- Giorgio Coricelli & Luigi Luini, 1999. "Double Moral Hazard: an Experiment on Warranties," CEEL Working Papers 9901, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.