International trade and economic growth in the european monetary system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 31 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donal Bredin & Stilianos Fountas & Eithne Murphy, 1998.
"An Empirical Analysis of Short-Run and Long-Run Irish Export Functions: Does Exchange Rate Volatility Matter?,"
22, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 1998.
- Don Bredin & Stilianos Fountas & Eithne Murphy, 2003. "An Empirical Analysis of Short-run and Long-run Irish Export Functions: Does exchange rate volatility matter?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 193-208.
- Bredin, Don & Fountas, Stilianos & Murphy, Eithne, 2002. "An Empirical Analysis of Short-Run and Long-Run Irish Export Functions: Does Exchange Rate Volatility Matter?," Research Technical Papers 1/RT/02, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Matthias G�cke & Ansgar Belke, 1999. "Micro and Macro Hysteresis in Employment under Exchange Rate Uncertainty," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 722, Society for Computational Economics.
- Stilianos Fountas & Kyriacos Aristotelous, 1998.
"Has the European Monetary System Led to More Exports? Evidence from Four European Union Countries,"
31, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 1998.
- Fountas, Stilianos & Aristotelous, Kyriacos, 1999. "Has the European Monetary System led to more exports? Evidence from four European Union countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 357-363, March.
- Buscher, Herbert & Mueller, Claudia, 1999. "Exchange Rate Volatility Effects on the German Labour Market: A Survey of Recent Results and Extensions," IZA Discussion Papers 37, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2001. "Real Impacts of Intra-European Exchange Rate Variability: A Case for EMU?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 231-264, July.
- Rahman, Sajjadur & Serletis, Apostolos, 2009. "The effects of exchange rate uncertainty on exports," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 500-507, September.
- Ronald MacDonald, 2000. "The role of the exchange rate in economic growth: a euro-zone perspective," Working Paper Research 09, National Bank of Belgium.
- Ngongang, Elie, 2011. "Impact of Exchange Rate Policy on the Trade of Industrial Products in Sub-Saharan Africa from 1975 to 2007," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 7(1-2).
- Khalid Sekkat, 2001. "On the Aggregate Impact of Exchange Rate Variability on EU Trade," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(1), pages 57-78, 02.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2004.
"De jure versus de facto Exchange Rate Stabilization in Central and Eastern Europe,"
- Schnabl, Gunther, 2003. "De jure versus de facto: Exchange rate stabilization in Central and Eastern Europe," TÃ¼binger DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 269, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Ansgar Belke & Leo Kaas, 2004.
"Exchange Rate Movements and Employment Growth: An OCA Assessment of the CEE Economies,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 247-280, June.
- Ansgar Belke & Leo Kaas, 2004. "Exchange Rate Movements and Employment Growth: An OCA Assessment of the CEE Economies," Empirica, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 247-280, June.
- Michael T. Belongia, 1988. "Prospects for international policy coordination: some lessons from the EMS," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 19-29.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.