Worksharing and factor prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 24 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik de Regt, 2009. "Hourly wages and working time in the Dutch market sector 1962-1995," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 41(6), pages 765-778.
- Schank, Thorsten & Schnabel, Claus, 2004. "Betriebliche Determinanten des Überstundeneinsatzes," Discussion Papers 24, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Chun-chieh Huang & Ching-chong Lai & Juin-jen Chang, 2004. "Working Hours Reduction and Endogenous Growth," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 04-A006, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Regt,E.R.,de, 2004. "Hourly wages and working time in the Dutch market sector 1962-1995," Research Memoranda 028, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Dominique Taddéi & Simon Cueva & Eric Heyer, 1998.
"Fondements micro-économiques de la durée du travail et politiques de réduction,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/1950, Sciences Po.
- Simon Cueva & Eric Heyer & Dominique Taddéi, 1998. "Fondements microéconomiques de la durée du travail et politiques de réduction," Revue de l'OFCE, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(1), pages 69-95.
- Eric Heyer & Simon Cueva & Dominique Taddéi, 1998. "Fondements microéconomiques de la durée du travail et politiques de réduction," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 64(1), pages 69-95.
- Terry J. Fitzgerald, 1998. "Reducing working hours: a general equilibrium analysis," Working Paper 9801, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Regt,E,de, 1999. "Wage Bargaining, Working Time and Unemployment," Research Memoranda 006, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Mattesini, F. & Quintieri, B., 2006. "Does a reduction in the length of the working week reduce unemployment? Some evidence from the Italian economy during the Great Depression," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 413-437, July.
- Chang, Juin-jen & Huang, Chun-chieh & Lai, Ching-chong, 2007. "Working hours reduction and wage contracting style in a dynamic model with labor adjustment costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 971-993, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.