Exchange rate management in Ukraine: Is there a case for more flexibility?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economic Systems.
Volume (Year): 30 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Landshuter Str. 4, 93047 Regensburg
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/621171
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Welfe, Aleksander, 2000. "Modeling inflation in Poland," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 375-385, August.
- Bogdan Lissovolik, 2003. "Determinants of Inflation in a Transition Economy," IMF Working Papers 03/126, International Monetary Fund.
- Hall, Stephen & Mizon, Grayham E. & Welfe, Aleksander, 2000.
"Modelling economies in transition: an introduction,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 339-357, August.
- Hall, S. & Mizon, G.E. & Welfe, A., 1999. "Modelling economies in transition: an introduction," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9919, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Miroslaw Gronicki & Katarzyna Pietka, 1999. "Macroeconomic Model for Ukraine," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 0190, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Alina Kudina, 2000. "An Approach to Forecasting Ukrainian GDP from the Supply Side," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 0196, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Dubravko Mihaljek & Marc Klau, 2001. "A note on the pass-through from exchange rate and foreign price changes to inflation in selected emerging market economies," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Modelling aspects of the inflation process and the monetary transmission mechanism in emerging market countries, volume 8, pages 69-81 Bank for International Settlements.
- Peter Keller & Thomas J. Richardson, 2003. "Nominal Anchors in the CIS," IMF Working Papers 03/179, International Monetary Fund.
- Vinhas de Souza, LÃºcio & Schweickert, Rainer & Movchan, Veronika & Bilan, Olena & Burakovsky, Igor, 2005. "Now so near, and yet still so far: economic relations between Ukraine and the European Union," Kiel Discussion Papers 419, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Onishchenko, Kateryna, 2011. "Can a pure real business cycle model explain the real exchange rate: the case of Ukraine," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/17, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Conway, Patrick, 2012. "The exchange rate as nominal anchor: A test for Ukraine," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 438-456.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.