The heteroskedastic linear regression model and the Hadamard product a note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 68 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Neudecker, H., 1988. "The Hessian Matrix For Image Factor Analysis," Papers ae_14-88, Universiteit Amsterdam - Institute of Actuarial Sciences and Econometrics.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1977. "A note on a heteroscedastic model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 365-370, November.
- Magnus, J.R. & Neudecker, H., 1979. "The commutation matrix: Some properties and applications," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153207, Tilburg University.
- Shuangzhe Liu & Tiefeng Ma & Wolfgang Polasek, 2012.
"Spatial System Estimators for Panel Models: A Sensitivity and Simulation Study,"
Working Paper Series
75_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Liu, Shuangzhe & Ma, Tiefeng & Polasek, Wolfgang, 2012. "Spatial System Estimators for Panel Models: A Sensitivity and Simulation Study," Economics Series 294, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Shuangzhe Liu & Tiefeng Ma & Wolfgang Polasek, 2013. "Spatial System Estimators for Panel Models: A Sensitivity and Simulation Study," Working Paper Series 05_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.