Measuring the unidentified parameter of the extended Roy model of selectivity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 57 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Xiaowen & Yen, Steven T., 2009. "The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program and Nutrient Intakes," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49529, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Gauthier Lanot, 2002.
"Monotonicity and the Roy Model,"
Labor and Demography
- Arnaud Chevalier & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "Monotonicity and the Roy Model," Keele Economics Research Papers KERP 2002/06, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "Monotonicity and the Roy Model," CEE Discussion Papers 0028, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Fan, Yanqin & Park, Sang Soo, 2010. "Confidence sets for some partially identified parameters," MPRA Paper 37149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Heckman & Salvador Navarro-Lozano, 2004.
"Using Matching, Instrumental Variables, and Control Functions to Estimate Economic Choice Models,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 30-57, February.
- James J. Heckman & Salvador Navarro-Lozano, 2003. "Using Matching, Instrumental Variables and Control Functions to Estimate Economic Choice Models," NBER Working Papers 9497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heckman, James & Navarro-Lozano, Salvador, 2003. "Using matching, instrumental variables and control functions to estimate economic choice models," Working Paper Series 2003:4, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Heckman, James J. & Navarro, Salvador, 2003. "Using Matching, Instrumental Variables and Control Functions to Estimate Economic Choice Models," IZA Discussion Papers 768, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ira N. Gang & Catherine Y. Co & Myeong-Su Yun, 1999. "Switching Models with Self-Selection: Self-Employment in Hungary," Departmental Working Papers 199912, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Arnaud Chevalier & Gauthier Lanot, 2002. "Monotonicity and the Roy model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 19498, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Li, Mingliang & Poirier, Dale J & Tobias, Justin, 2003.
"Do Dropouts Suffer from Dropping Out? Estimation and Prediction of Outcome Gains in Generalized Selection Models,"
Staff General Research Papers
12013, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mingliang Li & Dale J. Poirier & Justin L. Tobias, 2004. "Do dropouts suffer from dropping out? Estimation and prediction of outcome gains in generalized selection models," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 203-225.
- Funkhouser, Edward, 1998. "Tests of labor market rigidities and the Roy Model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 243-250, November.
- Vijverberg, Wim P. M. & Zeager, Lester A., 1994. "Comparing earnings profiles in urban areas of an LDC: Rural-to-urban migrants vs. native workers," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 177-199, December.
- Koop, Gary & Poirier, Dale J., 1997. "Learning about the across-regime correlation in switching regression models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 217-227, June.
- Chib, Siddhartha, 2007. "Analysis of treatment response data without the joint distribution of potential outcomes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 401-412, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.