Regression models for positive random variables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 43 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark C. Berger & Dan A. Black, 1998.
"The Duration Of Medicaid Spells: An Analysis Using Flow And Stock Samples,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 667-675, November.
- Mark C. Berger & Dan A. Black, 1996. "The Duration of Medicaid Spells: An Analysis Using Flow and Stock Samples," HEW 9604003, EconWPA.
- Bohara, Alok K. & McKee, Michael & Berrens, Robert P. & Jenkins-Smith, Hank & Silva, Carol L. & Brookshire, David S., 1998. "Effects of Total Cost and Group-Size Information on Willingness to Pay Responses: Open Ended vs. Dichotomous Choice," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 142-163, March.
- Steven Miller & Eric Bradlow & Kevin Dayaratna, 2006. "Closed-form Bayesian inferences for the logit model via polynomial expansions," Quantitative Marketing and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 173-206, June.
- Yang, Xipei & Frees, Edward W. & Zhang, Zhengjun, 2011. "A generalized beta copula with applications in modeling multivariate long-tailed data," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 265-284, September.
- Sun, Jiafeng & Frees, Edward W. & Rosenberg, Marjorie A., 2008. "Heavy-tailed longitudinal data modeling using copulas," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 817-830, April.
- Shi, Peng & Valdez, Emiliano A., 2011. "A copula approach to test asymmetric information with applications to predictive modeling," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 226-239, September.
- Berrens, Robert P. & Bohara, Alok K. & Gawande, Kishore & Pingo Wang, 1997. "Testing the inverted-U hypothesis for US hazardous waste: An application of the generalized gamma model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 435-440, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.