Generalised residuals and heterogeneous duration models : With applications to the Weilbull model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chul-In Lee, 2000. "The Impact of Taxing Unemployment Insurance Benefits on Unemployment Duration and Post-unemployment Earnings," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 521-546, August.
- James E. Prieger, 2003.
"Conditional Moment Tests for Parametric Duration Models,"
010, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Prieger, James, 2000. "Conditional Moment Tests for Parametric Duration Models," Working Papers 00-10, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- James E. Prieger, . "Conditional Moment Tests for Parametric Duration Models," Department of Economics 00-10, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- James Prieger, 2003.
"Bootstrapping the conditional moment test for parametric duration models,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(10), pages 597-600.
- James E. Prieger, 2003. "Bootstrapping the Conditional Moment Test for Parametric Duration Models," Working Papers 34, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Prieger, James, 2003. "Bootstrapping the Conditional Moment Test for Parametric Duration Models," Working Papers 03-4, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Orme, Chris D. & Fry, Tim R. L., 1995. "Maximum likelihood estimation in binary data models using panel data under alternative distributional assumptions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 359-366, October.
- Julie Hotchkiss, 1999. "The effect of transitional employment on search duration: A selectivity approach," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 27(1), pages 38-52, March.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Andrew Berg & Jeromin Zettelmeyer, 2008.
"What Makes Growth Sustained?,"
IMF Working Papers
08/59, International Monetary Fund.
- Sylvie Démurger & Hui Xu, 2011.
"Left‐Behind Children and Return Decisions of Rural Migrants in China,"
- Sylvie Démurger & Hui Xu, 2011. "Left-Behind Children and Return Decisions of Rural Migrants in China," Working Papers 1122, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- repec:pri:indrel:621 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jin Seo Cho & Halbert White, 2009.
"Testing for Unobserved Heterogeneity in Exponential and Weibull Duration Models,"
Discussion Paper Series
0912, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Cho, Jin Seo & White, Halbert, 2010. "Testing for unobserved heterogeneity in exponential and Weibull duration models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 458-480, August.
- repec:fth:prinin:241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Tao, 2003. "A Monte Carlo study on non-parametric estimation of duration models with unobserved heterogeneity," Memorandum 25/2003, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Katz, Lawrence F. & Meyer, Bruce D., 1990.
"The impact of the potential duration of unemployment benefits on the duration of unemployment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 45-72, February.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Bruce D. Meyer, 1990. "The Impact of the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits on the Duration of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 2741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence Katz & Bruce Meyer, 1988. "The Impact of the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits on the Duration of Unemployment," Working Papers 621, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Paul Viefers, 2012. "Should I Stay or Should I Go?: A Laboratory Analysis of Investment Opportunities under Ambiguity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1228, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.