A comparison of the Box-Cox maximum likelihood estimator and the non-linear two-stage least squares estimator
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Y Nishiyama & Peter M Robinson, 1999. "Studentization in Edgworth Expansions for Estimates of Semiparametric Index Models - (Now published in C Hsiao, K Morimune and J Powell (eds): Nonlinear Statistical Modeling (Festschrift for Takeshi A," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /1999/374, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Weigand, Roland, 2014. "Matrix Box-Cox Models for Multivariate Realized Volatility," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 478, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Rulon D. Pope & Jeffrey LaFrance, 2012.
"Robust Error Specification in a Production System,"
Development Research Unit Working Paper Series
17-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 2004. "Semiparametric models," Papers 2004,17, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Powell, James L., 1996. "Rescaled methods-of-moments estimation for the Box-Cox regression model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 259-265, June.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Fiteni, Inmaculada, 2002. "External bootstrap tests for parameter stability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 275-303, August.
- Yen, Steven T. & Dellenbarger, Lynn E. & Schupp, Alvin R., 1995. "Determinants Of Participation And Consumption: The Case Of Crawfish In South Louisiana," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Godfrey, L.G. & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2007. "A note on variable addition tests for linear and log-linear models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 422-427, June.
- Helen H. Jensen & Steven T. Yen, 1995.
"U.S. Food Expenditures Away From Home by Type of Meal,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
95-wp143, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Yen, Steven, 1996. "U.S. Food Expenditures Away from Home by Type of Meal," Staff General Research Papers 922, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jason Abrevaya, 2002. "Computing Marginal Effects In The Box-Cox Model," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 383-393.
- Kazumitsu Nawata, 2013. "A new estimator of the Box-Cox transformation model using moment conditions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2287-2297.
- Savin, N.E. & Wurtz, Allan H., 2001. "Semiparametric Estimation of the Box-Cox Model Preliminary and Incomplete," Working Papers 2001-01, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Minbo & CarterHill, R., 1995. "Shrinkage estimation in nonlinear regression The Box-Cox transformation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 1-33.
- Malik Muhammad Shehr Yar & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2014. "Liquidity Benefits From Underpricing: Evidence from Initial Public Offerings Listed at Karachi Stock Exchange," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:101, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Komunjer, Ivana, 2008.
"Global Identification of the Semiparametric Box-Cox Model,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt97s197d4, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Komunjer, Ivana, 2009. "Global identification of the semiparametric Box-Cox model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 53-56, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.