A comparison of the Box-Cox maximum likelihood estimator and the non-linear two-stage least squares estimator
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Y Nishiyama & Peter M Robinson, 1999. "Studentization in Edgworth Expansions for Estimates of Semiparametric Index Models - (Now published in C Hsiao, K Morimune and J Powell (eds): Nonlinear Statistical Modeling (Festschrift for Takeshi A," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /1999/374, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Yen, Steven T. & Dellenbarger, Lynn E. & Schupp, Alvin R., 1995. "Determinants Of Participation And Consumption: The Case Of Crawfish In South Louisiana," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Yen, Steven, 1996.
"U.S. Food Expenditures Away from Home by Type of Meal,"
Staff General Research Papers
922, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Helen H. Jensen & Steven T. Yen, 1995. "U.S. Food Expenditures Away From Home by Type of Meal," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 95-wp143, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Rulon D. Pope & Jeffrey LaFrance, 2012.
"Robust Error Specification in a Production System,"
Monash Economics Working Papers
17-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Godfrey, L.G. & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2007. "A note on variable addition tests for linear and log-linear models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 422-427, June.
- Kim, Minbo & CarterHill, R., 1995. "Shrinkage estimation in nonlinear regression The Box-Cox transformation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 1-33.
- Komunjer, Ivana, 2009.
"Global identification of the semiparametric Box-Cox model,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 53-56, August.
- Komunjer, Ivana, 2008. "Global Identification of the Semiparametric Box-Cox Model," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt97s197d4, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Fiteni, Inmaculada, 2002.
"External bootstrap tests for parameter stability,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 275-303, August.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Fiteni, Inmaculada, . "External Bootstrap Tests for Parameter stability," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/2489, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Linton, Oliver, 2008. "Estimation of a semiparametric transformation model. Ann. Stat," Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain info:hdl:2078.1/36983, Université catholique de Louvain.
- Kazumitsu Nawata, 2013. "A new estimator of the Box-Cox transformation model using moment conditions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2287-2297.
- Powell, James L., 1996. "Rescaled methods-of-moments estimation for the Box-Cox regression model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 259-265, June.
- Jason Abrevaya, 2002. "Computing Marginal Effects In The Box-Cox Model," Econometric Reviews, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 383-393.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 2004. "Semiparametric models," Papers 2004,17, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Savin, N.E. & Wurtz, Allan H., 2001. "Semiparametric Estimation of the Box-Cox Model Preliminary and Incomplete," Working Papers 2001-01, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.