A comparison of the Box-Cox maximum likelihood estimator and the non-linear two-stage least squares estimator
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jason Abrevaya, 2002. "Computing Marginal Effects In The Box-Cox Model," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 383-393.
- Powell, James L., 1996. "Rescaled methods-of-moments estimation for the Box-Cox regression model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 259-265, June.
- Weigand, Roland, 2014. "Matrix Box-Cox Models for Multivariate Realized Volatility," University of Regensburg Working Papers in Business, Economics and Management Information Systems 478, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics.
- Y Nishiyama & Peter M Robinson, 1999. "Studentization in Edgworth Expansions for Estimates of Semiparametric Index Models - (Now published in C Hsiao, K Morimune and J Powell (eds): Nonlinear Statistical Modeling (Festschrift for Takeshi A," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series /1999/374, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Yen, Steven, 1996.
"U.S. Food Expenditures Away from Home by Type of Meal,"
Staff General Research Papers
922, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Helen H. Jensen & Steven T. Yen, 1995. "U.S. Food Expenditures Away From Home by Type of Meal," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 95-wp143, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Horowitz, Joel L., 2004. "Semiparametric models," Papers 2004,17, Humboldt-Universität Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Godfrey, L.G. & Santos Silva, J.M.C., 2007. "A note on variable addition tests for linear and log-linear models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 95(3), pages 422-427, June.
- Yen, Steven T. & Dellenbarger, Lynn E. & Schupp, Alvin R., 1995. "Determinants Of Participation And Consumption: The Case Of Crawfish In South Louisiana," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Malik Muhammad Shehr Yar & Attiya Yasmin Javid, 2014. "Liquidity Benefits From Underpricing: Evidence from Initial Public Offerings Listed at Karachi Stock Exchange," PIDE-Working Papers 2014:101, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Rulon D. Pope & Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 2013.
"Robust Error Specification in a Production System,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(3), pages 669-684.
- Komunjer, Ivana, 2009.
"Global identification of the semiparametric Box-Cox model,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(2), pages 53-56, August.
- Komunjer, Ivana, 2008. "Global Identification of the Semiparametric Box-Cox Model," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt97s197d4, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Savin, N.E. & Wurtz, Allan H., 2001. "Semiparametric Estimation of the Box-Cox Model Preliminary and Incomplete," Working Papers 2001-01, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Kim, Minbo & CarterHill, R., 1995. "Shrinkage estimation in nonlinear regression The Box-Cox transformation," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 1-33.
- Delgado, Miguel A. & Fiteni, Inmaculada, 2002. "External bootstrap tests for parameter stability," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 275-303, August.
- Kazumitsu Nawata, 2013. "A new estimator of the Box-Cox transformation model using moment conditions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 2287-2297.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.