Minimax-regret treatment choice with missing outcome data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 139 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charles F. Manski, 2004.
"Statistical Treatment Rules for Heterogeneous Populations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 1221-1246, 07.
- Charles Manski, 2003. "Statistical treatment rules for heterogeneous populations," CeMMAP working papers CWP03/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Manski, Charles F., 2000. "Identification problems and decisions under ambiguity: Empirical analysis of treatment response and normative analysis of treatment choice," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 415-442, April.
- William A. Brock & Steven N. Durlauf & James M. Nason & Giacomo Rondina, 2007.
"Simple versus optimal rules as guides to policy,"
2007-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Stoye, Jörg, 2009. "Minimax regret treatment choice with finite samples," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 151(1), pages 70-81, July.
- Stoye, Jörg, 2012. "Minimax regret treatment choice with covariates or with limited validity of experiments," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 138-156.
- Iverson, Terrence, 2013. "Minimax regret discounting," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 598-608.
- Gallice, Andrea, 2007. "Best Responding to What? A Behavioral Approach to One Shot Play in 2x2 Games," Discussion Papers in Economics 1365, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Cohen-Cole,E.B. & Durlauf,S.N. & Rondina,G., 2005.
"Nonlinearities in growth : from evidence to policy,"
9, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Aleksey Tetenov, 2009.
"Statistical Treatment Choice Based on Asymmetric Minimax Regret Criteria,"
Carlo Alberto Notebooks
119, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Tetenov, Aleksey, 2012. "Statistical treatment choice based on asymmetric minimax regret criteria," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 166(1), pages 157-165.
- Charles F. Manski, 2005. "Fractional Treatment Rules for Social Diversification of Indivisible Private Risks," NBER Working Papers 11675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles F Manski, 2007.
"Adaptive Minimax-Regret Treatment Choice, with Application to Drug Approval,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000001404, David K. Levine.
- Charles F. Manski, 2007. "Adaptive Minimax-Regret Treatment Choice, With Application To Drug Approval," NBER Working Papers 13312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Gallice, 2007. "Some equivalence results between mixed strategy Nash equilibria and minimax regret in 2x2 games," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(29), pages 1-8.
- Raghu Suryanarayanan, 2006. "A Model of Anticipated Regret and Endogenous Beliefs," CSEF Working Papers 161, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Dec 2008.
- Raghu Suryanarayanan, 2006. "Implications of Anticipated Regret and Endogenous Beliefs for Equilibrium Asset Prices: A Theoretical Framework," CSEF Working Papers 162, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Ng, Tsan Sheng, 2013. "Robust regret for uncertain linear programs with application to co-production models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(3), pages 483-493.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:29:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stoye, Jörg, 2011. "Axioms for minimax regret choice correspondences," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2226-2251.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.