A new approximate point optimal test of a composite null hypothesis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 130 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- King, Maxwell L., 1983. "Testing for autoregressive against moving average errors in the linear regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 35-51, January.
- King, Maxwell L., 1985. "A point optimal test for autoregressive disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 21-37, January.
- Goffe, William L. & Ferrier, Gary D. & Rogers, John, 1994. "Global optimization of statistical functions with simulated annealing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1-2), pages 65-99.
- Silvapulle, Paramsothy & King, Maxwell L, 1991. "Testing Moving Average against Autoregressive Disturbances in the Linear-Regression Model," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 9(3), pages 329-35, July.
- Rahman, S. & King, M.L., 1994. "A Comparison of Marginal Likelihood Based and Approximate Point Optimal Tests for Random Regression Coefficient in the Presence of Autocorrelation," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/94, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- Müller, Ulrich K. & Watson, Mark W., 2013.
"Low-frequency robust cointegration testing,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 174(2), pages 66-81.
- Sriananthakumar, Sivagowry, 2013. "Testing linear regression model with AR(1) errors against a first-order dynamic linear regression model with white noise errors: A point optimal testing approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 126-136.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.