Regression systems for unbalanced panel data: a stepwise maximum likelihood procedure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 122 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wansbeek, Tom & Kapteyn, Arie, 1989.
"Estimation of the error-components model with incomplete panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 341-361, July.
- Wansbeek, T.J. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1989. "Estimation of the error-components model with incomplete panels," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-364362, Tilburg University.
- Baltagi, Badi H., 1985. "Pooling cross-sections with unequal time-series lengths," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 133-136.
- Knut R. Wangen & Erik Biørn, 2001. "Individual Heterogeneity and Price Responses in Tobacco Consumption: A Two-Commodity Analysis of Unbalanced Panel Data," Discussion Papers 294, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Baltagi, Badi H, 1980. "On Seemingly Unrelated Regressions with Error Components," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(6), pages 1547-51, September.
- Breusch, Trevor S., 1987. "Maximum likelihood estimation of random effects models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 383-389, November.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Chang, Young-Jae, 1994. "Incomplete panels : A comparative study of alternative estimators for the unbalanced one-way error component regression model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 67-89, June.
- Oberhofer, W & Kmenta, J, 1974. "A General Procedure for Obtaining Maximum Likelihood Estimates in Generalized Regression Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(3), pages 579-90, May.
- Avery, Robert B, 1977. "Error Components and Seemingly Unrelated Regressions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 199-209, January.
- Magnus, J.R., 1982. "Multivariate error components analysis of linear and nonlinear regression models by maximum likelihood," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-153211, Tilburg University.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Li, Qi, 1992. "A monotonic property for iterative GLS in the two-way random effects model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 45-51.
- Biørn, Erik & Skjerpen, Terje & Wangen, Knut Reidar, 2004. "Can Random Coefficient Cobb-Douglas Production Functions Be Aggregated to Similar Macro Functions?," Memorandum 22/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Marcella Veronesi & Tim Schloendorn & Astrid Zabel & Stefanie Engel, 2012.
"Designing Redd+ Schemes When Forest Users Are Not Forest Landowners: Evidence From A Survey-Based Experiment In Kenya,"
15/2012, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Veronesi, Marcella & Schlondorn, Tim & Zabel, Astrid & Engel, Stefanie, 2012. "Designing REDD+ Schemes to Address Permanence Concerns: Empirical Evidence from Kenya," Congress Papers 124131, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Beatriz Muriel & Gustavo Machicado, 2014.
"Employment and Labor Regulation: Evidence from Manufacturing Firms in Bolivia, 1988-2007,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers
0157, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Beatriz Muriel & Carlos Gustavo Machicado, 2012. "Employment and Labor Regulation: Evidence from Manufacturing Firms in Bolivia, 1988-2007," Development Research Working Paper Series 07/2012, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Amaresh Tiwari & Franz Palm, 2011. "Nonlinear Panel Data Models with Expected a Posteriori Values of Correlated Random Effects," CREPP Working Papers 1113, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Kotakou, Christina A., 2011. "Panel Data Estimation Methods on Supply and Demand Elasticities: The Case of Cotton in Greece," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 43(01), February.
- Moro, Daniele & Sckokai, Paolo, 2011. "The impact of pillar I support on farm choices: conceptual and methodological challenges," 122nd Seminar, February 17-18, 2011, Ancona, Italy 99836, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Luca Agnello & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "Fiscal Consolidation and Income Inequality," NIPE Working Papers 34/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Mitze, Timo & Stephan, Andreas, 2013. "Simultaneous-equations Analysis in Regional Science and Economic Geography," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 309, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Platoni, Silvia & Sckokai, Paolo & Moro, Daniele, 2008. "Panel Data Estimation Techniques for Farm-level Data Model," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44268, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sckokai, Paolo & Moro, Daniele & Platoni, Silvia, 2008. "Farm-Level Data Model For Agricultural Policy Analysis: A Two-Way Ecm Approach," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6693, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sauer, Johannes, 2011. "Natural Disasters and Agriculture: Individual Risk Preference towards Flooding," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115989, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alistair Munro & Bereket Kebede & Marcela Tarazona-Gomez & Arjan Verschoor, 2010. "The lion’s share. An experimental analysis of polygamy in Northern Nigeria," GRIPS Discussion Papers 10-27, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Yang, Juan & Mitchell, Paul D. & Gray, Michael & Steffey, Kevin, 2007. "Unbalanced Nested Component Error Model and the Value of Soil Insecticide and Bt Corn for Controlling Western Corn Rootworm," Staff Paper Series 510, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Hoveid, Oyvind & Raknerud, A., 2008. "Dynamics of income, wealth and capital in Norwegian farm household accounts: A state-space model," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44461, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.