Missing observations and panel data : A Monte-Carlo analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 37 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik BiÃ¸rn & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Terje Skjerpen, 2002.
"Heterogeneity in Returns to Scale: A Random Coefficient Analysis with Unbalanced Panel Data,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer,
Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 39-57, July.
- Erik BiÃ¸rn & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Terje Skjerpen, 2000. "Heterogeneity in Returns to Scale: A Random Coefficient Analysis with Unbalanced Panel Data," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 292, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Verbeek, M.J.C.M. & Nijman, T.E., 1992.
"Incomplete panels and selection bias: A survey,"
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research
1992-7, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tomohiro Yamaguchi, 2014. "Intangible Asset Valuation Model Using Panel Data," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 175-191, May.
- Biorn, Erik, 2004. "Regression systems for unbalanced panel data: a stepwise maximum likelihood procedure," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 281-291, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.