Stochastic volatility duration models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 119 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Engle, Robert F & Lilien, David M & Robins, Russell P, 1987. "Estimating Time Varying Risk Premia in the Term Structure: The Arch-M Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 391-407, March.
- Monica Billio & Alain Monfort & Christian P, Robert, 1998. "The Simulated Likelihood Ratio (SLR) Method," Working Papers 98-21, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- repec:fth:louvco:9958 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert F. Engle & Joe Lange, 1997. "Measuring, Forecasting and Explaining Time Varying Liquidity in the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 6129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel McFadden, 1987.
"A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models Without Numerical Integration,"
464, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- McFadden, Daniel, 1989. "A Method of Simulated Moments for Estimation of Discrete Response Models without Numerical Integration," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(5), pages 995-1026, September.
- Christian Gourieroux & Joanna Jasiak, 1999.
"Dynamic Factor Models,"
99-08, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Dionne, G. & Vanasse, C., 1988.
"A Generalization Of Automobile Insurance Rating Models: The Negative Binomial Distribution With A Regression Component,"
Cahiers de recherche
8833, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Dionne, G. & Vanasse, C., 1988. "A Generalization of Automobile Insurance Rating Models: the Negative Binomial Distribution with a Regression Component," Cahiers de recherche 8833, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Luc Bauwens & David Veredas, 2004.
"The stochastic conditional duration model: a latent factor model for the analysis of financial durations,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/136234, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- BAUWENS, Luc & VEREDAS, David, 1999. "The stochastic conditional duration model: a latent factor model for the analysis of financial durations," CORE Discussion Papers 1999058, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Duffie, Darrell & Singleton, Kenneth J, 1993. "Simulated Moments Estimation of Markov Models of Asset Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(4), pages 929-52, July.
- Gourieroux, Christian & Jasiak, Joanna & Le Fol, Gaelle, 1999.
"Intra-day market activity,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 193-226, August.
- Zhang, Michael Yuanjie & Russell, Jeffrey R. & Tsay, Ruey S., 2001. "A nonlinear autoregressive conditional duration model with applications to financial transaction data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 104(1), pages 179-207, August.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.