Robust and consistent estimation of nonlinear errors-in-variables models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 110 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1996. "Demand Estimation with Expenditure Measurement Errors on the Left and Right Hand Side," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(4), pages 718-25, November.
- Hausman, Jerry A, 1978.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(6), pages 1251-71, November.
- Li, Tong & Vuong, Quang, 1998. "Nonparametric Estimation of the Measurement Error Model Using Multiple Indicators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 139-165, May.
- Hsiao, Cheng, 1989.
"Consistent estimation for some nonlinear errors-in-variables models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 159-185, May.
- Hsiao, C., 1988. "Consistent Estimation For Some Nonlinear Errors-In- Variables Models," Papers m8810, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Amemiya, Yasuo, 1985. "Instrumental variable estimator for the nonlinear errors-in-variables model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 273-289, June.
- Hausman, J. A. & Newey, W. K. & Powell, J. L., 1995.
"Nonlinear errors in variables Estimation of some Engel curves,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 205-233, January.
- J. A. Hausman & W. K. Newey & J. L. Powel, 1988. "Nonlinear Errors in Variables: Estimation of Some Engel Curves," Working papers 504, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Horowitz, Joel L & Markatou, Marianthi, 1996. "Semiparametric Estimation of Regression Models for Panel Data," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(1), pages 145-68, January.
- Fan, Yanqin, 1997. "Goodness-of-Fit Tests for a Multivariate Distribution by the Empirical Characteristic Function," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 36-63, July.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Newey, Whitney K. & Ichimura, Hidehiko & Powell, James L., 1991. "Identification and estimation of polynomial errors-in-variables models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 273-295, December.
- Li, Tong, 2000. "Estimation of nonlinear errors-in-variables models: a simulated minimum distance estimator," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 243-248, April.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2004. "Estimation of Nonlinear Models with Measurement Error," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 33-75, 01.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.