On the recovery of joint distributions from limited information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 107 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D. Ormoneit & H. White, 1999. "An efficient algorithm to compute maximum entropy densities," Econometric Reviews, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 18(2), pages 127-140.
- Richardson, James W. & Klose, Steven L. & Gray, Allan W., 2000. "An Applied Procedure For Estimating And Simulating Multivariate Empirical (Mve) Probability Distributions In Farm-Level Risk Assessment And Policy Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(02), August.
- Ryu, Hang K., 1993. "Maximum entropy estimation of density and regression functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 397-440, April.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Racine, Jeff, 2002. "Entropy and predictability of stock market returns," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 291-312, March.
- Klugman, Stuart A. & Parsa, Rahul, 1999. "Fitting bivariate loss distributions with copulas," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 139-148, March.
- Zellner, Arnold & Highfield, Richard A., 1988. "Calculation of maximum entropy distributions and approximation of marginalposterior distributions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 195-209, February.
- A. Colin Cameron & Tong Li & Pravin K. Trivedi & David M. Zimmer, 2004.
"Modelling the differences in counted outcomes using bivariate copula models with application to mismeasured counts,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(2), pages 566-584, December.
- A. Colin Cameron & Tong Li & Pravin K. Trivedi & David M. Zimmer, 2004. "Modeling the Differences in Counted Outcomes using Bivariate Copula Models: with Application to Mismeasured Counts," Working Papers 43, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Murray D Smith, 2004. "Stochastic Frontier Models With Correlated Error Components," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 121, Econometric Society.
- Chu, Ba, 2011. "Recovering copulas from limited information and an application to asset allocation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1824-1842, July.
- Wu, Ximing, 2010. "Exponential Series Estimator of multivariate densities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 354-366, June.
- Cameron, A. Colin & Li, Tong & Trivedi, Pravin K. & Zimmer, David M., 2004. "Modeling Differences in Counted Outcomes Using Bivariate Copula Models: With Application to Mismeasured Counts," Working Papers 04-3, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Christian Capuano, 2008. "The option-iPoD. The Probability of Default Implied by Option Prices based on Entropy," IMF Working Papers 08/194, International Monetary Fund.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.