Maximum entropy estimation of density and regression functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 56 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chu, Ba, 2011. "Recovering copulas from limited information and an application to asset allocation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1824-1842, July.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Mittelhammer, Ron C., 2003. "Bayesian bootstrap multivariate regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 241-264, February.
- Ryu, Hang K. & Slottje, Daniel J., 1996. "Two flexible functional form approaches for approximating the Lorenz curve," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 251-274.
- Ryu, Hang K. & Slottje, Daniel J., 2000. "Estimating the density of unemployment duration based on contaminated samples or small samples," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 131-156, March.
- repec:wyi:journl:002099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hang Ryu, 2009. "Economic assumptions and choice of functional forms: comparison of top down and bottom up approaches," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 55-62, August.
- LaFrance, J. T. & Beatty, T. K. M. & Pope, R. D. & Agnew, G. K., 2002. "Information theoretic measures of the income distribution in food demand," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 235-257, March.
- Park, Sung Y. & Bera, Anil K., 2009. "Maximum entropy autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 219-230, June.
- Dukkipati, Ambedkar & Bhatnagar, Shalabh & Murty, M. Narasimha, 2007. "On measure-theoretic aspects of nonextensive entropy functionals and corresponding maximum entropy prescriptions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 384(2), pages 758-774.
- Douglas Miller, 2007. "An Information Theoretic Approach to Flexible Stochastic Frontier Models," Working Papers 0717, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1996. "Models, prior information, and Bayesian analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 51-68, November.
- Ryu, Hang Keun, 2013. "A bottom poor sensitive Gini coefficient and maximum entropy estimation of income distributions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 370-374.
- Bhati, Avinash, 2007. "Learning from multiple analogies: an Information Theoretic framework for predicting criminal recidivism," MPRA Paper 11850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryu, Hang Keun, 2011. "Subjective model selection rules versus passive model selection rules," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 459-472, January.
- Miller, Douglas J. & Liu, Wei-han, 2002. "On the recovery of joint distributions from limited information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 259-274, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.