Maximum entropy estimation of density and regression functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 56 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ryu, Hang K. & Slottje, Daniel J., 2000. "Estimating the density of unemployment duration based on contaminated samples or small samples," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 95(1), pages 131-156, March.
- LaFrance, J. T. & Beatty, T. K. M. & Pope, R. D. & Agnew, G. K., 2002. "Information theoretic measures of the income distribution in food demand," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 235-257, March.
- Ryu, Hang K. & Slottje, Daniel J., 1996. "Two flexible functional form approaches for approximating the Lorenz curve," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1-2), pages 251-274.
- repec:wyi:journl:002099 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chu, Ba, 2011. "Recovering copulas from limited information and an application to asset allocation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1824-1842, July.
- Ryu, Hang Keun, 2013. "A bottom poor sensitive Gini coefficient and maximum entropy estimation of income distributions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 370-374.
- Bhati, Avinash, 2007. "Learning from multiple analogies: an Information Theoretic framework for predicting criminal recidivism," MPRA Paper 11850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miller, Douglas J. & Liu, Wei-han, 2002. "On the recovery of joint distributions from limited information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 259-274, March.
- Dukkipati, Ambedkar & Bhatnagar, Shalabh & Murty, M. Narasimha, 2007. "On measure-theoretic aspects of nonextensive entropy functionals and corresponding maximum entropy prescriptions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 384(2), pages 758-774.
- Hang Ryu, 2009. "Economic assumptions and choice of functional forms: comparison of top down and bottom up approaches," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 55-62, August.
- Ryu, Hang Keun, 2011. "Subjective model selection rules versus passive model selection rules," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 459-472, January.
- Park, Sung Y. & Bera, Anil K., 2009. "Maximum entropy autoregressive conditional heteroskedasticity model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 219-230, June.
- Douglas Miller, 2007. "An Information Theoretic Approach to Flexible Stochastic Frontier Models," Working Papers 0717, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1996. "Models, prior information, and Bayesian analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 51-68, November.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Mittelhammer, Ron C., 2003. "Bayesian bootstrap multivariate regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 112(2), pages 241-264, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.