Optimal monetary policy and the timing of asset trade in open economies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 95 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sutherland, Alan, 2004.
"International Monetary Policy Coordination and Financial Market Integration,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4251, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alan Sutherland, 2002. "International monetary policy coordination and financial market integration," Working Paper Series 174, European Central Bank.
- Alan Sutherland, 2002. "International monetary policy coordination and financial market integration," International Finance Discussion Papers 751, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth Rogoff, 1996.
"Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux,"
NBER Working Papers
4693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 1995. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux," CEPR Discussion Papers 1131, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurice Obstfeld and Kenneth Rogoff., 1995. "Exchange Rate Dynamics Redux," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C95-048, University of California at Berkeley.
- Gianluca Benigno & Pierpaolo Benigno, 2003.
"Price Stability in Open Economies,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 70(4), pages 743-764.
- Senay, Ozge & Sutherland, Alan, 2010.
"The Timing of Asset Trade and Optimal Policy in Dynamic Open Economies,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2010-60, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Ozge Senay & Alan Sutherland, 2010. " The Timing of Asset Trade and Optimal Policy in Dynamic Open Economies," CDMA Working Paper Series 1006, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Mathias Hoffmann & Oliver Holtemˆller, 2010.
"Transmission of Nominal Exchange Rate Changes to Export Prices and Trade Flows and Implications for Exchange Rate Policy,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 112(1), pages 127-161, 03.
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Holtemöller, Oliver, 2009. "Transmission of nominal exchange rate changes to export prices and trade flows and implications for exchange rate policy," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2009,21, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Hoffmann, Mathias, 2008. "International financial markets' influence on the welfare performance of alternative exchange rate regimes," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,27, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Ozge Senay & Alan Sutherland, 2010.
" Local Currency Pricing, Foreign Monetary Shocks and Exchange Rate Policy,"
CDMA Working Paper Series
1005, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Senay, Ozge & Sutherland, Alan, 2010. "Local Currency Pricing, Foreign Monetary Shocks and Exchange Rate Policy," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-18, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Mathias Hoffmann & Peter Tillmann, 2011. "International Financial Integration and National Price Levels: The Role of the Exchange Rate Regime," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201133, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2012. "Welfare Reversal in Monetary Union," Working Papers 2012-33, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.