Adjustable supply in uniform price auctions: Non-commitment as a strategic tool
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 95 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Back, Kerry & Zender, Jaime F., 2001. "Auctions of divisible goods with endogenous supply," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 29-34, October.
- LiCalzi, Marco & Pavan, Alessandro, 2005.
"Tilting the supply schedule to enhance competition in uniform-price auctions,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 227-250, January.
- Marco LiCalzi & Alessandro Pavan, 2003. "Tilting the Supply Schedule to Enhance Competition in Uniform-Price Auctions," Working Papers 2003.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marco LiCalz & Alessandro Pavan, 2002. "Tilting the Supply Schedule to Enhance Competition on Uniform-Price Auctions," Discussion Papers 1495, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Marco LiCalzi & Alessandro Pavan, 2002. "Tilting the Supply Schedule to Enhance Competition in Uniform- Price Auctions," Game Theory and Information 0210003, EconWPA.
- Kremer, Ilan & Nyborg, Kjell G, 2004.
"Underpricing and Market Power in Uniform Price Auctions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4363, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ilan Kremer, 2004. "Underpricing and Market Power in Uniform Price Auctions," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(3), pages 849-877.
- Yvan Lengwiler, 1999.
"The multiple unit auction with variable supply,"
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 373-392.
- Damianov, Damian S., 2005. "The uniform price auction with endogenous supply," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 152-158, August.
- Umlauf, Steven R., 1993. "An empirical study of the Mexican Treasury bill auction," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 313-340, June.
- Damianov, Damian S., 2005.
"Erratum to "The uniform price auction with endogenous supply" [Econ. Lett. 88 (2005) 152-158],"
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 133-133, October.
- Damianov, Damian S., 2005. "Erratum to "The uniform price auction with endogenous supply"," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 134-140, October.
- Milgrom,Paul, 2004.
"Putting Auction Theory to Work,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521551847, November.
- Wilson, Robert, 1979. "Auctions of Shares," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 675-89, November.
- Damian S. Damianov & Johannes Gerd Becker, 2008.
"Auctions with Variable Supply: Uniform Price versus Discriminatory,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
08/80, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Damianov, Damian S. & Becker, Johannes Gerd, 2010. "Auctions with variable supply: Uniform price versus discriminatory," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 571-593, May.
- Giuseppe Lopomo & Leslie M. Marx & David McAdams & Brian Murray, 2011. "Carbon Allowance Auction Design: An Assessment of Options for the United States," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(1), pages 25-43, Winter.
- Ewerhart, Christian & Cassola, Nuno & Valla, Natacha, 2006.
"Declining valuations and equilibrium bidding in central bank refinancing operations,"
Working Paper Series
0668, European Central Bank.
- Ewerhart, Christian & Cassola, Nuno & Valla, Natacha, 2010. "Declining valuations and equilibrium bidding in central bank refinancing operations," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 30-43, January.
- Christian Ewerhart & Nuno Cassola & Natacha Valla, 2007. "Declining Valuations And Equilibrium Bidding In Central Bank Refinancing Operations," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 07-22, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Song Han & Dan Li, 2010. "The fragility of discretionary liquidity provision - lessons from the collapse of the auction rate securities market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Song Han & Dan Li, 2011. "The Fragility of Discretionary Liquidity Provision: Lessons from the Collapse of the Auction Rate Securities Market," Working Papers 052011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Damian S. Damianov & Jörg Oechssler & Johannes Gerd Becker, 2007.
"Uniform vs. Discriminatory Auctions with Variable Supply - Experimental Evidence,"
0460, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Damianov, Damian S. & Oechssler, Jörg & Becker, Johannes Gerd, 2010. "Uniform vs. discriminatory auctions with variable supply - experimental evidence," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 60-76, January.
- Damianov, Damian S. & Oechssler, Jörg & Becker, Johannes Gerd, 2007. "Uniform vs. Discriminatory Auctions with Variable Supply - Experimental Evidence," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-68, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Peter Molnár, 2013. "Uniform price auctions with profit maximizing seller," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1840-1846.
- Bourjade, Sylvain, 2003.
"Strategic Price Discounting and Rationing in Uniform Price Auctions,"
7260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Bourjade, Sylvain, 2009. "Strategic price discounting and rationing in uniform price auctions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 23-27, October.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2010. "Reputation in multi-unit ascending auction with common values," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1012, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Lu, Jingfeng & Ye, Lixin, 2013. "Efficient and optimal mechanisms with private information acquisition costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 393-408.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 2008. "A Troubled Asset Reverse Auction," Papers of Peter Cramton 08tara, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2008.
- David McAdams & Giuseppe Lopomo & Leslie Marx & Brian Murray, . "Carbon Allowance Auction Design: An Assessment of Options for the U.S," Working Papers 10-64, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Kastl, Jakub, 2012. "On the properties of equilibria in private value divisible good auctions with constrained bidding," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 339-352.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.