Adjustable supply in uniform price auctions: Non-commitment as a strategic tool
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 95 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Damianov, Damian S., 2005.
"Erratum to "The uniform price auction with endogenous supply" [Econ. Lett. 88 (2005) 152-158],"
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 133-133, October.
- Damianov, Damian S., 2005. "Erratum to "The uniform price auction with endogenous supply"," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 134-140, October.
- Milgrom,Paul, 2004.
"Putting Auction Theory to Work,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521536721, December.
- Wilson, Robert, 1979. "Auctions of Shares," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 675-89, November.
- Umlauf, Steven R., 1993. "An empirical study of the Mexican Treasury bill auction," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 313-340, June.
- Marco LiCalz & Alessandro Pavan, 2002.
"Tilting the Supply Schedule to Enhance Competition on Uniform-Price Auctions,"
1495, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- LiCalzi, Marco & Pavan, Alessandro, 2005. "Tilting the supply schedule to enhance competition in uniform-price auctions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 227-250, January.
- Marco LiCalzi & Alessandro Pavan, 2002. "Tilting the Supply Schedule to Enhance Competition in Uniform- Price Auctions," Game Theory and Information 0210003, EconWPA.
- Marco LiCalzi & Alessandro Pavan, 2003. "Tilting the Supply Schedule to Enhance Competition in Uniform-Price Auctions," Working Papers 2003.22, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yvan Lengwiler, 1999.
"The multiple unit auction with variable supply,"
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 373-392.
- Back, Kerry & Zender, Jaime F., 2001. "Auctions of divisible goods with endogenous supply," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 29-34, October.
- Ilan Kremer, 2004.
"Underpricing and Market Power in Uniform Price Auctions,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(3), pages 849-877.
- Kremer, Ilan & Nyborg, Kjell G, 2004. "Underpricing and Market Power in Uniform Price Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 4363, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Damianov, Damian S., 2005. "The uniform price auction with endogenous supply," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 88(2), pages 152-158, August.
- Damianov, Damian S. & Oechssler, Jörg & Becker, Johannes Gerd, 2007.
"Uniform vs. Discriminatory Auctions with Variable Supply - Experimental Evidence,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
07-68, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Damianov, Damian S. & Oechssler, Jörg & Becker, Johannes Gerd, 2010. "Uniform vs. discriminatory auctions with variable supply - experimental evidence," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 60-76, January.
- Damian S. Damianov & Jörg Oechssler & Johannes Gerd Becker, 2007. "Uniform vs. Discriminatory Auctions with Variable Supply - Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 0460, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Christian Ewerhart & Nuno Cassola & Natacha Valla, 2007.
"Declining Valuations And Equilibrium Bidding In Central Bank Refinancing Operations,"
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series
07-22, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ewerhart, Christian & Cassola, Nuno & Valla, Natacha, 2010. "Declining valuations and equilibrium bidding in central bank refinancing operations," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 30-43, January.
- Ewerhart, Christian & Cassola, Nuno & Valla, Natacha, 2006. "Declining valuations and equilibrium bidding in central bank refinancing operations," Working Paper Series 0668, European Central Bank.
- Song Han & Dan Li, 2010. "The fragility of discretionary liquidity provision - lessons from the collapse of the auction rate securities market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-50, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Damian S. Damianov & Johannes Gerd Becker, 2008.
"Auctions with Variable Supply: Uniform Price versus Discriminatory,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
08/80, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Damianov, Damian S. & Becker, Johannes Gerd, 2010. "Auctions with variable supply: Uniform price versus discriminatory," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 571-593, May.
- Kwiek, Maksymilian, 2010. "Reputation in multi-unit ascending auction with common values," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 1012, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Kastl, Jakub, 2012. "On the properties of equilibria in private value divisible good auctions with constrained bidding," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(6), pages 339-352.
- David McAdams & Giuseppe Lopomo & Leslie Marx & Brian Murray, . "Carbon Allowance Auction Design: An Assessment of Options for the U.S," Working Papers 10-64, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Song Han & Dan Li, 2011. "The Fragility of Discretionary Liquidity Provision: Lessons from the Collapse of the Auction Rate Securities Market," Working Papers 052011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 2008. "A Troubled Asset Reverse Auction," Papers of Peter Cramton 08tara, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2008.
- Peter Molnár, 2013. "Uniform price auctions with profit maximizing seller," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1840-1846.
- Bourjade, Sylvain, 2009.
"Strategic price discounting and rationing in uniform price auctions,"
Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 23-27, October.
- Bourjade, Sylvain, 2003. "Strategic Price Discounting and Rationing in Uniform Price Auctions," MPRA Paper 7260, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Lu, Jingfeng & Ye, Lixin, 2013. "Efficient and optimal mechanisms with private information acquisition costs," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(1), pages 393-408.
- Giuseppe Lopomo & Leslie M. Marx & David McAdams & Brian Murray, 2011. "Carbon Allowance Auction Design: An Assessment of Options for the United States," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(1), pages 25-43, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.