Learning-by-doing and aggregate fluctuations: Does the form of the accumulation technology matter?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 92 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Linda Argote & Sara L. Beckman & Dennis Epple, 1990. "The Persistence and Transfer of Learning in Industrial Settings," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(2), pages 140-154, February.
- Russell Cooper & Alok Johri, 1999.
"Learning by Doing and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
NBER Working Papers
6898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. Lanier Benkard, 2000. "Learning and Forgetting: The Dynamics of Aircraft Production," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 1034-1054, September.
- Alok Johri, Marc-André Letendre, 2006.
"What do “residuals” from first-order conditions reveal about DGE models?,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2006-01, McMaster University.
- Johri, Alok & Letendre, Marc-Andre, 2007. "What do `residuals' from first-order conditions reveal about DGE models?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2744-2773, August.
- Clarke, Andrew J. & Johri, Alok, 2009.
"Procyclical Solow Residuals Without Technology Shocks,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 366-389, June.
- Adnrew J. Clarke & Alok Johri, 2008. "Pro-cyclical Solow Residuals without Technology Shocks," Department of Economics Working Papers 2008-02, McMaster University.
- Alok Johri, 2009.
"Delivering Endogenous Inertia in Prices and Output,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(4), pages 736-754, October.
- Alok Johri, 2007. "Delivering Endogenous Inertia in Prices and Output," Department of Economics Working Papers 2007-04, McMaster University.
- Alok Johri, 2009. "Code and data files for "Delivering Endogenous Inertia in Prices and Output"," Computer Codes 07-131, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Alok Johri, 2009. "Online Appendix to "Delivering endogenous inertia in prices and output"," Technical Appendices 07-131, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Alok Johri & Christopher Gunn, 2009.
"News and knowledge capital,"
2009 Meeting Papers
763, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kegiang Hou & Alok Johri, 2013. "Intangible Capital and the Excess Volatility of Aggregate Profits," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013-04, McMaster University.
- Johri, Alok & Letendre, Marc-André & Luo, Daqing, 2011.
"Organizational capital and the international co-movement of investment,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 511-523.
- Alok Johri & Marc-Andre Letendre & Daqing Luo, 2011. "Organizational Capital and the International Co-movement of Investment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2011-03, McMaster University.
- Alok Johri & Marc-Andre Letendre & Daqing Luo, 2010. "Organizational Capital and the International Co-movement of Investment," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-05, McMaster University.
- Keqiang Hou & Alok Johri, 2009. "Intangible Capital, Corporate Earnings and the Business Cycle," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-17, McMaster University.
- Andrew Clarke, 2008. "Learning-by-Doing and Productivity Dynamics in Manufacturing Industries," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1032, The University of Melbourne.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.