A nonparametric random effects estimator
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 88 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Qi Li & Thomas J. Kniesner, 2002. "Nonlinearity in dynamic adjustment: Semiparametric estimation of panel labor supply," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 131-148.
- Qi Li & Aman Ullha, 1998. "Estimating partially linear panel data models with one-way error components," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 145-166.
- Pagan,Adrian & Ullah,Aman, 1999.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521586115, November.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Wooldridge, 2000. "Estimating Semiparametric Econometrics Models by Local Linear Method: With an Application to Cross-Country Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 1(2), pages 337-357, November.
- Roy, Nilanjana & Cornelis van Kooten, G., 2004.
"Another look at the income elasticity of non-point source air pollutants: a semiparametric approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 17-22, October.
- Nilanjana Roy & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2004. "Another Look at the Income Elasticity of Non-Point Source Air Pollutants: A Semiparametric Approach," Working Papers 2004-07, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2011.
"Estimation in Partially Linear Single-Index Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects,"
Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers
14/11, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Jia Chen & Jiti Gao & Degui Li, 2013. "Estimation in Partially Linear Single-Index Panel Data Models With Fixed Effects," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 315-330, July.
- Roberto BASILE & Bernard GRESS, 2005. "Semi-Parametric Spatial Auto-Covariance Models Of Regional Growth In Europe," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 21, pages 93-118.
- Lai, Peng & Li, Gaorong & Lian, Heng, 2013. "Semiparametric estimation of fixed effects panel data single-index model," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 83(6), pages 1595-1602.
- Daniel J. Henderson, 2010. "A test for multimodality of regression derivatives with application to nonparametric growth regressions," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 458-480.
- Gholamreza Hajargasht, 2009. "Nonparametric Panel Data Models, A Penalized Spline Approach," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052009, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kusum Mundra, 2005. "Nonparametric Slope Estimators for Fixed-Effect Panel Data," Econometrics 0502008, EconWPA.
- DUo Qin & Yimeng Liu, 2013. "Modelling Scale Effect in Crosssection Data:The Case of Hedonic Price Regression," Working Papers 184, Department of Economics, SOAS, University of London, UK.
- Martins-Filho, Carlos & Yao, Feng, 2009. "Nonparametric regression estimation with general parametric error covariance," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 309-333, March.
- Su, Liangjun & Ullah, Aman, 2007. "More efficient estimation of nonparametric panel data models with random effects," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 96(3), pages 375-380, September.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Carroll, Raymond J. & Li, Qi, 2008. "Nonparametric estimation and testing of fixed effects panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 257-275, May.
- Tomasz Gerard Czekaj & Arne Henningsen, 2012. "Comparing Parametric and Nonparametric Regression Methods for Panel Data: the Optimal Size of Polish Crop Farms," IFRO Working Paper 2012/12, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Li, Gaorong & Peng, Heng & Tong, Tiejun, 2013. "Simultaneous confidence band for nonparametric fixed effects panel data models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 119(3), pages 229-232.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.