Stochastic growth under Wiener and Poisson uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 86 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989.
"A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction,"
527, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1990. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," NBER Working Papers 3223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1989. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8904, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Aghion, P. & Howitt, P., 1990. "A Model Of Growth Through Creative Destruction," DELTA Working Papers 90-12, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Weil, Philippe, 1990. "Nonexpected Utility in Macroeconomics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(1), pages 29-42, February.
- Dorfman, Robert, 1969. "An Economic Interpretation of Optimal Control Theory," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 817-31, December.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1992. "A Model of Growth Through Creative Destruction," Scholarly Articles 12490578, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aude Pommeret & Anne Epaulard, 2001.
"Recursive Utility, Endogenous Growth, and the Welfare Cost of Volatility,"
IMF Working Papers
01/5, International Monetary Fund.
- Anne Epaulard & Aude Pommeret, 2003. "Recursive Utility, Endogenous Growth, and the Welfare Cost of Volatility," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(3), pages 672-684, July.
- Walde, Klaus, 1999. "Optimal Saving under Poisson Uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 194-217, July.
- Sennewald, Ken, 2005. "Controlled Stochastic Differential Equations under Poisson Uncertainty and with Unbounded Utility," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 03/05, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Patrick Pintus, 2013.
"Growth and financial liberalization under capital collateral constraints: The striking case of the stochastic AK model with CARA preferences,"
Documents de recherche
13-11, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Boucekkine, R. & Fabbri, G. & Pintus, P., 2014. "Growth and financial liberalization under capital collateral constraints: The striking case of the stochastic AK model with CARA preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 303-307.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Patrick A. Pintus, 2013. "Growth and Financial Liberalization under Capital Collateral Constraints: The Striking Case of the Stochastic AK model with CARA Preferences," AMSE Working Papers 1347, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 20 Sep 2013.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Patrick A. Pintus, 2013. "Growth and Financial Liberalization under Capital Collateral Constraints: The Striking Case of the Stochastic AK model with CARA Preferences," Working Papers halshs-00864804, HAL.
- Thomas M. Steger & Lucas Bretschger, 2005.
"Globalization, the volatility of intermediate goods prices and economic growth,"
CER-ETH Economics working paper series
05/40, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Bretschger, Lucas & Steger, Thomas, 2013. "Globalization, The Volatility Of Intermediate Goods Prices, And Economic Growth," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 402-430, March.
- LAFFORGUE Gilles, 2006. "On the Effects of Stochastic Technical Change on Optimal Sustainable Growth Paths with Exhaustible Resource," LERNA Working Papers 06.02.195, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Olaf Posch, 2007.
"Structural estimation of jump-diffusion processes in macroeconomics,"
CREATES Research Papers
2007-23, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Posch, Olaf, 2009. "Structural estimation of jump-diffusion processes in macroeconomics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 196-210, December.
- Susanne Soretz, 2007. "Efficient Dynamic Pollution Taxation in an Uncertain Environment," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 36(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Sennewald, Ken & Wälde, Klaus, 2005. ""Itô's Lemma" and the Bellman equation: An applied view," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 04/05, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Lafforgue, Gilles, 2008. "Stochastic technical change, non-renewable resource and optimal sustainable growth," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 540-554, December.
- Posch, Olaf, 2011.
"Risk premia in general equilibrium,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 1557-1576, September.
- Ken Sennewald & Klaus Wälde, 2006.
"“Itô's Lemma” and the Bellman Equation for Poisson Processes: An Applied View,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 89(1), pages 1-36, October.
- Sennewald, Ken & Wälde, Klaus, 2005. ""Ito's Lemma" and the Bellman equation for Poisson processes: An applied view," W.E.P. - WÃ¼rzburg Economic Papers 58, University of Würzburg, Chair for Monetary Policy and International Economics.
- Ken Sennewald & Klaus Waelde, 2006. "“Itô’s Lemma“ and the Bellman Equation for Poisson Processes: An Applied View," CESifo Working Paper Series 1684, CESifo Group Munich.
- Klaus Wälde, 2009.
"Production Technologies in Stochastic Continuous Time Models,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2831, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wälde, Klaus, 2011. "Production technologies in stochastic continuous time models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 616-622, April.
- Sennewald, Ken, 2007. "Controlled stochastic differential equations under Poisson uncertainty and with unbounded utility," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1106-1131, April.
- Christian Bayer & Klaus Waelde, 2011. "Existence, Uniqueness and Stability of Invariant Distributions in Continuous-Time Stochastic Models," Working Papers 1111, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, revised 21 Jul 2011.
- Robert Feicht & Wolfgang Stummer, 2010. "Complete Closed-form Solution to a Stochastic Growth Model and Corresponding Speed of Economic Recovery preliminary," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_041, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.