Regional spillovers, economic growth, and the effects of economic integration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 85 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tamura, Robert, 1992.
"Efficient equilibrium convergence: Heterogeneity and growth,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 355-376, December.
- Tamura, R., 1991. "Efficient Equilibrium Convergence : Heterogeneity and Growth," Working Papers 91-16, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Benabou, Roland, 1996. "Heterogeneity, Stratification, and Growth: Macroeconomic Implications of Community Structure and School Finance," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 584-609, June.
- Tamura, Robert, 1991. "Income Convergence in an Endogenous Growth Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 522-40, June.
- Sibert, Anne, 1999. "Monetary Integration and Economic Reform," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(452), pages 78-92, January.
- Devereux, Michael B, 1991. "The Terms of Trade and the International Coordination of Fiscal Policy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(4), pages 720-36, October.
- Tamura, R., 1992.
"Regional Economies and Market Integration,"
92-24, University of Iowa, Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Barro, 1995.
"Inflation and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
5326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 1998.
"Establishing a Monetary Union,"
Boston University - Institute for Economic Development
88, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Russell Cooper & Hubert Kempf, 1998. "Establishing a Monetary Union," NBER Working Papers 6791, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cooper, R. & Kempf, H., 2000. "Establishing a Monetary Union," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 2000.28, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1987.
"The Gains from Fiscal Cooperation in the Two Commodity Real Trade Model,"
NBER Working Papers
2466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1988. "The gains from fiscal cooperation in the two-commodity real trade model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1-2), pages 111-127, August.
- Charles I. Jones, .
"Growth: With or Without Scale Effects?,"
99001, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Parker, Simon C., 2008.
"Entrepreneurship among married couples in the United States: A simultaneous probit approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 459-481, June.
- Parker, Simon C., 2005. "Entrepreneurship Among Married Couples in the United States: A Simultaneous Probit Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 1712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abdulai, Awudu & Diao, Xinshen & Johnson, Michael, 2005. "Achieving regional growth dynamics in African agriculture," DSGD discussion papers 17, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.