Moment conditions for fixed effects count data models with endogenous regressors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 68 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ahn, Seung C. & Schmidt, Peter, 1995. "Efficient estimation of models for dynamic panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 5-27, July.
- Wooldridge, Jeffrey M., 1997. "Multiplicative Panel Data Models Without the Strict Exogeneity Assumption," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(05), pages 667-678, October.
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa, 2009. "Equidispersion and moment conditions for count panel data model," Discussion Papers 33, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Nuno Carlos Leitão & Bogdan Dima & Dima (Cristea) Stefana, 2013. "Marginal Intra-industry Trade and Adjustment Costs in Labour Market," Working Papers 2013.39, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Frank Windmeijer, 2006.
"GMM for panel count data models,"
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers
06/591, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Raquel Fonseca & Natalia Utrero, 2006. "Employment Protection Laws, Barriers to Entrepreneurship, Financial Markets and Firm Size," Working Papers 454, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Wen Wen & Marco Ceccagnoli & Chris Forman, 2013. "Patent Commons, Thickets, and Open Source Software Entry by Start-Up Firms," NBER Working Papers 19394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holl, Adelheid, 2004. "Manufacturing location and impacts of road transport infrastructure: empirical evidence from Spain," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 341-363, May.
- Siliverstovs, Boriss & Kholodilin, Konstantin A. & Thiessen, Ulrich, 2011. "Does aging influence structural change? Evidence from panel data," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 244-260, June.
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa, 2010. "Size of economic activity and occurrence of fatal traffic accidents: a count panel data analysis on Fukuoka prefecture in Japan," Discussion Papers 41, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Sheng-Pin Hsueh & Wei-Ming Lee, 2012. "A revisit to the relationship between patents and R&D using empirical likelihood estimation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(2), pages 1208-1214.
- Blundell, Richard & Griffith, Rachel & Windmeijer, Frank, 2002.
"Individual effects and dynamics in count data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 113-131, May.
- Richard Blundell & Rachel Griffith & Frank Windmeijer, 1999. "Individual effects and dynamics in count data models," IFS Working Papers W99/03, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jinyoung Kim & Gerald Marschke, 2004. "Labor Mobility Of Scientists, Technological Diffusion, And The Firmâ€™S Patenting Decision," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 586, Econometric Society.
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa, 2012. "An improved theoretical ground for the linear feedback model and a new indicator," Discussion Papers 58, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa, 2007. "Some additional moment conditions for a dynamic count panel data model," Discussion Papers 29, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics, revised Aug 2008.
- Peter Egger & Christoph Jeßberger & Mario Larch, 2011. "Trade and investment liberalization as determinants of multilateral environmental agreement membership," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 18(6), pages 605-633, December.
- Matthew Lilling, 2006. "The Link Between CEO Compensation and Firm Performance: Does Simultaneity Matter?," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(1), pages 101-114, March.
- Yoshitsugu Kitazawa, 2009. "A negative binomial model and moment conditions for count panel data," Discussion Papers 34, Kyushu Sangyo University, Faculty of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.