Two further empirical implications of Auspitz-Lieben-Edgeworth-Pareto complementarity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 67 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Silberberg, Eugene, 1972. "Separability and Complementarity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 196-97, March.
- Liebhafsky, H H, 1969. "New Thoughts About Inferior Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 931-34, December.
- Christian E. Weber, 1999. "Slutsky and Additive Utility Functions, 1947â€“1972," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 31(2), pages 393-416, Summer.
- Pollak, Robert A & Wales, Terence J, 1981. "Demographic Variables in Demand Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1533-51, November.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1986. "Additive Separability and Equivalent Scales [Demographic Variables in Demand Analysis]," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 219-22, January.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2004:i:12:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Weber, 2004. "Quasi-linear peferences with Auspitz-Lieben-Pareto complementarity," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(12), pages 1-5.
- Gregory S. Amacher & Erkki Koskela & Markku Ollikainen, 2002. "Forest Rotations and Stand Interdependency: Ownership Structure and Timing of Decisions," CESifo Working Paper Series 673, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jean-SÃ©bastien Lenfant, 2005. "Psychologie individuelle et stabilitÃ© d'un Ã©quilibre gÃ©nÃ©ral concurrentiel dans le TraitÃ© d'Ã©conomie pure de Maurice Allais," Revue Ã©conomique, Presses de Sciences-Po, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(4), pages 855-888.
- Markku Ollikainen & Erkki Koskela, 2001. "Optimal Private and Public Harvesting under Spatial and Temporal Interdependence," CESifo Working Paper Series 452, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.