Menu costs, firm size and price rigidity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 66 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ball, Laurence & Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1994.
"A sticky-price manifesto,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 127-151, December.
- Levy, Daniel, et al, 1997.
"The Magnitude of Menu Costs: Direct Evidence from Large U.S. Supermarket Chains,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 112(3), pages 791-825, August.
- Daniel Levy & Mark Bergen & Shantanu Dutta & Robert Venable, 2005. "The Magnitude of Menu Costs: Direct Evidence from Large U.S. Supermarket Chains," Macroeconomics 0505012, EconWPA.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 2000.
"The frequency and costs of individual price adjustments,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 1-22.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 2007. "The frequency and costs of individual price adjustment," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 531-552.
- Luc Aucremanne & Emmanuel Dhyne, 2004.
"How frequently do prices change? Evidence based on the micro data underlying the Belgian CPI,"
Working Paper Research
44, National Bank of Belgium.
- Aucremanne, Luc & Dhyne, Emmanuel, 2004. "How frequently do prices change? Evidence based on the micro data underlying the Belgian CPI," Working Paper Series 0331, European Central Bank.
- Alan Kackmeister, 2005. "Yesterday's bad times are today's good old times: retail price changes in the 1890s were smaller, less frequent, and more permanent," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Alan Kackmeister, 2007. "Yesterday's Bad Times Are Today's Good Old Times: Retail Price Changes Are More Frequent Today Than in the 1890s," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(8), pages 1987-2020, December.
- Owen, Ann & Trzepacz, David, 2002. "Menu costs, firm strategy, and price rigidity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 345-349, August.
- Juan Manuel Julio & Héctor Manuel Zárate, .
"The Price Setting Behavior in Colombia: Evidence from PPI Micro Data,"
Borradores de Economia
483, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Juan manuel Julio & Héctor manuel Zárate, 2008. "The Price SeTTing Behavior in colomBia: evidence from PPi micro data," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Juan Manuel Julio & Héctor Manuel Zárate, 2008. "The Price Setting Behavior in Colombia:Evidence from PPI Micro Data," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004511, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- William H. Greene & David A. Hensher, 2008. "Modeling Ordered Choices: A Primer and Recent Developments," Working Papers 08-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Daniel de Munnik & Kuan Xu, 2007. "Micro Foundations of Price-Setting Behaviour: Evidence from Canadian Firms," Working Papers 07-31, Bank of Canada.
- Klenow, Peter J. & Malin, Benjamin A., 2010.
"Microeconomic Evidence on Price-Setting,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics,
in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 6, pages 231-284
- J. Konieczny, A. Skrzpacz, 2006. "Search, Costly Price Adjustment and the Frequency of Price Changes - Theory and Evidence," Working Papers eg0054, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2006.
- Brian Silverstone, 2000. "Respondent Dynamics within the NZIER Survey of Business Opinion: An Introductory Perspective," Working Papers in Economics 00/03, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Pinelopi Goldberg & Rebecca Hellerstein, 2009.
"How Rigid Are Producer Prices?,"
1184, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.