Menu costs, firm size and price rigidity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 66 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Levy, Daniel, et al, 1997.
"The Magnitude of Menu Costs: Direct Evidence from Large U.S. Supermarket Chains,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 112(3), pages 791-825, August.
- Daniel Levy & Mark Bergen & Shantanu Dutta & Robert Venable, 2005. "The Magnitude of Menu Costs: Direct Evidence from Large U.S. Supermarket Chains," Macroeconomics 0505012, EconWPA.
- Laurence Ball & N. Gregory Mankiw, 1994.
"A sticky-price manifesto,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Apr.
- Ball, Laurence & Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1994. "A sticky-price manifesto," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 127-151, December.
- Daniel de Munnik & Kuan Xu, 2007. "Micro Foundations of Price-Setting Behaviour: Evidence from Canadian Firms," Working Papers 07-31, Bank of Canada.
- Owen, Ann & Trzepacz, David, 2002. "Menu costs, firm strategy, and price rigidity," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 345-349, August.
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Rebecca Hellerstein, 2009.
"How rigid are producer prices?,"
407, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Juan manuel Julio & Héctor manuel Zárate, 2008.
"The Price SeTTing Behavior in colomBia: evidence from PPi micro data,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE.
- Juan Manuel Julio & Héctor Manuel Zárate, . "The Price Setting Behavior in Colombia: Evidence from PPI Micro Data," Borradores de Economia 483, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Juan Manuel Julio & Héctor Manuel Zárate, 2008. "The Price Setting Behavior in Colombia:Evidence from PPI Micro Data," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004511, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- William H. Greene & David A. Hensher, 2008. "Modeling Ordered Choices: A Primer and Recent Developments," Working Papers 08-26, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 2007.
"The frequency and costs of individual price adjustment,"
Managerial and Decision Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 28(6), pages 531-552.
- Alexander L. Wolman, 2000. "The frequency and costs of individual price adjustments," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 1-22.
- Brian Silverstone, 2000. "Respondent Dynamics within the NZIER Survey of Business Opinion: An Introductory Perspective," Working Papers in Economics 00/03, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
- Luc Aucremanne & Emmanuel Dhyne, 2004.
"How frequently do prices change? Evidence based on the micro data underlying the Belgian CPI,"
Working Paper Research
44, National Bank of Belgium.
- Aucremanne, Luc & Dhyne, Emmanuel, 2004. "How frequently do prices change? Evidence based on the micro data underlying the Belgian CPI," Working Paper Series 0331, European Central Bank.
- Klenow, Peter J. & Malin, Benjamin A., 2010.
"Microeconomic Evidence on Price-Setting,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics,
in: Benjamin M. Friedman & Michael Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 6, pages 231-284
- Alan Kackmeister, 2005. "Yesterday's bad times are today's good old times: retail price changes in the 1890s were smaller, less frequent, and more permanent," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- J. Konieczny, A. Skrzpacz, 2006. "Search, Costly Price Adjustment and the Frequency of Price Changes - Theory and Evidence," Working Papers eg0054, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2006.
- Alan Kackmeister, 2007. "Yesterday's Bad Times Are Today's Good Old Times: Retail Price Changes Are More Frequent Today Than in the 1890s," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 39(8), pages 1987-2020, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.