On the importance of public choice in migration models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 59 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goodspeed, Timothy J., 1989. "A re-examination of the use of ability to pay taxes by local governments," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 319-342, April.
- Flatters, Frank & Henderson, Vernon & Mieszkowski, Peter, 1974. "Public goods, efficiency, and regional fiscal equalization," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 99-112, May.
- Westhoff, Frank, 1977. "Existence of equilibria in economies with a local public good," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 84-112, February.
- Wildasin, David E., 1980. "Locational efficiency in a federal system," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 453-471, November.
- Epple, Dennis & Filimon, Radu & Romer, Thomas, 1984. "Equilibrium among local jurisdictions: toward an integrated treatment of voting and residential choice," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-308, August.
- Bergstrom, Ted C, 1979. " When Does Majority Rule Supply Public Goods Efficiently?," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 81(2), pages 216-26.
- Goodspeed, Timothy J., 2002.
"Tax competition and tax structure in open federal economies: Evidence from OECD countries with implications for the European Union,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 357-374, February.
- Goodspeed, Timothy J., 1999. "Tax competition and tax structure in open federal economies: evidence from OECD countries with implications for the European Union," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-39, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Alexander Haupt & Wolfgang Peters, 2001. "Voting on Public Pensions With Hand and Feet: How Young Migrants Try to Escape From Gerontocracy," CESifo Working Paper Series 523, CESifo Group Munich.
- Tim Krieger, 2001.
"Intergenerational Redistribution and Labor Mobility: A Survey,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 58(3), pages 339-, July.
- Tim Krieger, 2001. "Intergenerational Redistribution and Labor Mobility: A Survey," Departmental Discussion Papers 106, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Goodspeed, Timothy J., 2000. "Tax structure in a federation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(3), pages 493-506, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.