Cointegration of long span saving and investment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 54 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jan Lemmen & Sylvester Eijffinger, 1995.
"The quantity approach to financial integration: The Feldstein-Horioka criterion revisited,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 145-165, April.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1995. "The quantity approach to financial integration: The Feldstein-Horioka criterion revisited," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-152913, Tilburg University.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 1993. "The quantity approach to financial integration: The Feldstein-Horioka criterion revisited," Discussion Paper 1993-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Lemmen, J.J.G. & Eijffinger, S., 1993. "The Quantity Approach of Financial Integration: The Feldstein-Horioka Criterion Revisited," Papers 9320, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Jeroen J.M. Kremers & Neil R. Ericsson & Juan J. Dolado, 1992.
"The power of cointegration tests,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
431, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martin Feldstein & Charles Horioka, 1979.
"Domestic Savings and International Capital Flows,"
NBER Working Papers
0310, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maddison, Angus, 1992.
" A Long-Run Perspective on Saving,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(2), pages 181-96.
- Jakob Haan & Clemens Siermann, 1994. "Saving, investment, and capital mobility: A comment on Leachman," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 5-17, March.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.