On two definitions of productivity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 53 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bjurek, Hans, 1996. " The Malmquist Total Factor Productivity Index," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(2), pages 303-13, June.
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2008.
"The Hicks-Moorsteen Productivity Index Satisfies the Determinateness Axiom,"
2008-ECO-10, IESEG School of Management.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2011. "The Hicks–Moorsteen Productivity Index Satisfies The Determinateness Axiom," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 79(4), pages 765-775, 07.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011.
"Institution and decomposition of natural-disaster impact on growth,"
35537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2013. "Institution and decomposition of natural disaster impact on growth," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(6), pages 720 - 738, November.
- Maniadakis, Nikolaos & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 2004. "A cost Malmquist productivity index," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 396-409, April.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong, 2010.
"Heterogeneity, trust, human capital and productivity growth: Decomposition analysis,"
20083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura & Inyong Shin, 2012. "Heterogeneity, Trust, Human Capital and Productivity Growth: Decomposition Analysis," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels, vol. 55(2), pages 51-77.
- yamamura, eiji, 2007. "Heterogeneity, trust, human capital and productivity growth: Decomposition analysis," MPRA Paper 10248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & Kam Ki Tang & G. Iyer Krishnai, 2004.
"Measuring Spillovers from Alternative Forms of Foreign Investment,"
CEPA Working Papers Series
WP012004, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- A. N. Rambaldi & Iyer & K., 2004. "Measuring Spillovers from Alternative Forms of Foreign Investment," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 149, Econometric Society.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Nicolas Peypoch, 2012.
"Exact Relations Between Four Definitions Of Productivity Indices And Indicators,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 265-274, 04.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Nicolas Peypoch, 2009. "Exact Relations between Four De?nitions of Productivity Indices and Indicators," Working Papers 2009-ECO-07, IESEG School of Management.
- Gustavo Ferro & María Eugenia Labaronnie & Carlos A. Romero, 2011. "Medición de cambios en productividad con indicador de Luenberger en el sector de seguros en Argentina a la salida de la crisis," Working Papers hal-00597947, HAL.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong, 2008.
"Effects of Income Inequality on Growth through Efficiency Improvement and Capital Accumulation,"
10220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura & Inyong Shin, 2009. "Effects of Income Inequality on Growth through Efficiency Improvement and Capital Accumulation," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 237-258.
- Briec, Walter & Dumas, Audrey & Stenger, Agathe, 2013. "On the standard achievement and well-being indexes and their relation to the Hicks–Moorsteen productivity index," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 900-909.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong, 2007. "Dynamics of agglomeration economies and regional industrial structure: The case of the assembly industry of the Greater Tokyo Region, 1960-2000," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 483-499, December.
- Gustavo Ferro & Carlos A. Romero, 2011. "Comparación de medidas de cambio de productividad. Las aproximaciones de Malmquist y Luenberger en una aplicación al mercado de seguros," Working Papers hal-00597946, HAL.
- C.J. O'Donnell, 2011. "The Sources of Productivity Change in the Manufacturing Sectors of the U.S. Economy," CEPA Working Papers Series WP072011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Kerstens, Kristiaan & Van de Woestyne, Ignace, 2014. "Comparing Malmquist and Hicks–Moorsteen productivity indices: Exploring the impact of unbalanced vs. balanced panel data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 233(3), pages 749-758.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2006. "A note on the choice of Malmquist productivity index and Malmquist total factor productivity index," MPRA Paper 32083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.