On two definitions of productivity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 53 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Caves, Douglas W & Christensen, Laurits R & Diewert, W Erwin, 1982. "The Economic Theory of Index Numbers and the Measurement of Input, Output, and Productivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1393-1414, November.
- Bjurek, Hans, 1996. " The Malmquist Total Factor Productivity Index," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(2), pages 303-13, June.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011.
"Institution and decomposition of natural-disaster impact on growth,"
35537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura, 2013. "Institution and decomposition of natural disaster impact on growth," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 40(6), pages 720 - 738, November.
- Eiji Yamamura & Inyong Shin, 2009.
"Effects of Income Inequality on Growth through Efficiency Improvement and Capital Accumulation,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(2), pages 237-258.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong, 2008. "Effects of Income Inequality on Growth through Efficiency Improvement and Capital Accumulation," MPRA Paper 10220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2011.
"The Hicks–Moorsteen Productivity Index Satisfies The Determinateness Axiom,"
University of Manchester, vol. 79(4), pages 765-775, 07.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2008. "The Hicks-Moorsteen Productivity Index Satisfies the Determinateness Axiom," Working Papers 2008-ECO-10, IESEG School of Management.
- yamamura, eiji, 2007.
"Heterogeneity, trust, human capital and productivity growth: Decomposition analysis,"
10248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eiji Yamamura & Inyong Shin, 2012. "Heterogeneity, Trust, Human Capital and Productivity Growth: Decomposition Analysis," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels, vol. 55(2), pages 51-77.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong, 2010. "Heterogeneity, trust, human capital and productivity growth: Decomposition analysis," MPRA Paper 20083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maniadakis, Nikolaos & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 2004. "A cost Malmquist productivity index," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 396-409, April.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2006. "A note on the choice of Malmquist productivity index and Malmquist total factor productivity index," MPRA Paper 32083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Nicolas Peypoch, 2012.
"Exact Relations Between Four Definitions Of Productivity Indices And Indicators,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 64(2), pages 265-274, 04.
- Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens & Nicolas Peypoch, 2009. "Exact Relations between Four De?nitions of Productivity Indices and Indicators," Working Papers 2009-ECO-07, IESEG School of Management.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Shin, Inyong, 2007. "Dynamics of agglomeration economies and regional industrial structure: The case of the assembly industry of the Greater Tokyo Region, 1960-2000," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 483-499, December.
- Gustavo Ferro & María Eugenia Labaronnie & Carlos A. Romero, 2011. "Medición de cambios en productividad con indicador de Luenberger en el sector de seguros en Argentina a la salida de la crisis," Working Papers hal-00597947, HAL.
- Alicia N. Rambaldi & Kam Ki Tang & G. Iyer Krishnai, 2004.
"Measuring Spillovers from Alternative Forms of Foreign Investment,"
CEPA Working Papers Series
WP012004, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- A. N. Rambaldi & Iyer & K., 2004. "Measuring Spillovers from Alternative Forms of Foreign Investment," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 149, Econometric Society.
- C.J. O'Donnell, 2011. "The Sources of Productivity Change in the Manufacturing Sectors of the U.S. Economy," CEPA Working Papers Series WP072011, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Gustavo Ferro & Carlos A. Romero, 2011. "Comparación de medidas de cambio de productividad. Las aproximaciones de Malmquist y Luenberger en una aplicación al mercado de seguros," Working Papers hal-00597946, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.