Unemployment insurance and moral hazard in employment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 49 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & van Ours, Jan C., 2012.
"Labor Market Effects of Unemployment Insurance Design,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6950, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & van Ours, Jan C, 2012. "Labor Market Effects of Unemployment Insurance Design," CEPR Discussion Papers 9196, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tatsiramos, K. & Ours, J.C. van, 2012. "Labor Market Effects of Unemployment Insurance Design," Discussion Paper 2012-082, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rafael Lalive & Jan Ours & Josef Zweimüller, 2011. "Equilibrium unemployment and the duration of unemployment benefits," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 1385-1409, October.
- van Ours, Jan C. & Tuit, Sander, 2010. "How Changes in Unemployment Benefit Duration Affect the Inflow into Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 4691, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ohkusa, Yasushi, 2004. "Programme evaluation of unemployment benefits in Japan: An average treatment effect approach," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 95-111, January.
- Yasushi Ohkusa, 2003. "Programme Evaluation of Unemployment Benefits in Japan: An Average Treatment Effect Approach," ISER Discussion Paper 0570, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Ohkusa, Y., 2000. "An Empirical Evidence of Moral Hazard due to Unemployment Benefits," ISER Discussion Paper 0511, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Lalive, R. & Ours, J.C. van & Zweimüller, J., 2006. "How Changes in Potential Benefit Duration Affect Equilibrium Unemployment," Discussion Paper 2006-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.