The relationship between domestic savings and investment: The Feldstein-Horioka test using Japanese regional data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 48 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1986.
"Capital mobility in the world economy: Theory and measurement,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 55-103, January.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1986. "Capital Mobility in the World Economy: Theory and Measurement," NBER Working Papers 1692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tesar, L.L., 1988.
"Savings, Investment And International Capital Flows,"
RCER Working Papers
154, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Tesar, Linda L., 1991. "Savings, investment and international capital flows," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 55-78, August.
- Tesar, L.L., 1988. "Savings, Investment And International Capital Flows," Papers 64, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Martin Feldstein & Philippe Bacchetta, 1992.
"National Saving and International Investment,"
NBER Working Papers
3164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1989.
"Quantifying International Capital Mobility in the 1980s,"
Department of Economics, Working Paper Series
qt4fw7c7bh, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1991. "Quantifying International Capital Mobility in the 1980s," NBER Chapters, in: National Saving and Economic Performance, pages 227-270 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1991. "Quantifying International Capital Mobility in the 1980s," NBER Working Papers 2856, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin & Horioka, Charles, 1980.
"Domestic Saving and International Capital Flows,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 90(358), pages 314-29, June.
- Tamim Bayoumi, 1990. "Saving-Investment Correlations: Immobile Capital, Government Policy, or Endogenous Behavior?," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(2), pages 360-387, June.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A, 1992. "Measuring International Capital Mobility: A Review," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(2), pages 197-202, May.
- Lawrence H. Summers, 1989.
"Tax Policy and International Competitiveness,"
NBER Working Papers
2007, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, Tamim A. & Rose, Andrew K., 1993. "Domestic savings and intra-national capital flows," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1197-1202, August.
- Qayyum, Abdul & Mohsin, H, 2005. "The Integration of Financial Markets: Empirical Evidence from South Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 2364, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2005.
- Chan, Kenneth S. & Dang, Vinh Q.T. & Lai, Jennifer T. & Yan, Isabel K.M., 2011.
"Regional capital mobility in China: 1978–2006,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1506-1515.
- Ho, Tsung-Wu, 2003. "The saving-retention coefficient and country-size: The Feldstein-Horioka puzzle reconsidered," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 387-396, September.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Genevieve Boyreau-Debray, 2004. "Can China Grow Faster? A Diagnosis on the Fragmentation of the Domestic Capital Market," IMF Working Papers 04/76, International Monetary Fund.
- Boyreau-Debray, Genevieve & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2004.
"Pitfalls of a State-Dominated Financial System: The Case of China,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4471, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Genevieve Boyreau-Debray & Shang-Jin Wei, 2005. "Pitfalls of a State-Dominated Financial System: The Case of China," NBER Working Papers 11214, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nagayasu, Jun, 2010. "Domestic Capital Mobility: A Panel Data Approach," MPRA Paper 27720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jun Nagayasu, 2013. "A dynamic factor approach to domestic capital mobility," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 685-700, April.
- Lai, Jennifer T. & McNelis, Paul D. & Yan, Isabel K.M., 2013. "Regional capital mobility in China: Economic reform with limited financial integration," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 493-503.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.