The determinants of dismissals tests of the shirking model with individual data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 46 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campbell III, Carl M., 2006. "A model of the determinants of effort," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 215-237, March.
- Vincenzo Scoppa & Daniela Vuri, 2013.
"Absenteeism, Unemployment and Employment Protection Legislation: Evidence from Italy,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4064, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vincenzo Scoppa & Daniela Vuri, 2014. "Absenteeism, unemployment and employment protection legislation: evidence from Italy," IZA Journal of Labor Economics, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-25, December.
- Scoppa, Vincenzo & Vuri, Daniela, 2012. "Absenteeism, Unemployment and Employment Protection Legislation: Evidence from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 7091, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vincenzo Scoppa & Daniela Vuri, 2013. "Absenteeism, Unemployment and Employment Protection Legislation: Evidence from Italy," CEIS Research Paper 257, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Jan 2013.
- Vincenzo Scoppa & Daniela Vuri, 2012. "Absenteeism, Unemployment And Employment Protection Legislation: Evidence From Italy," Working Papers 201208, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Kelly Edmiston, 2004. "The role of small business in economic development," Community Affairs Research Working Paper 2005-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.