The turnover costs and the Solow condition in an efficiency wage model with intertemporal optimization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 45 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:10:y:2004:i:3:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohamed Jellal & Francois-Charles Wolff, 2003.
"Dual Labor Markets And Strategic Efficiency Wage,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(3), pages 99-112.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo, 2000. "Supervision and effort in an intertemporal efficiency wage model: the role of the Solow condition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 93-98, April.
- François-Charles Wolff & Mohamed Jellal & Khaled Bouabdallah, 2004.
"Unemployment and work sharing in an efficiency wage model,"
AccessEcon, vol. 10(3), pages 1-7.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Bouadbdallah, khaled & wolff, François charles, 2004. "Unemployment and work sharing in an efficiency wage model," MPRA Paper 38429, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariane Breitfelder & Udo Broll & Kit Pong Wong, 2008. "Wages, Employment and Futures Markets," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 118-123, Autumn.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Zenou, Yves, 1999. "Efficiency wages and the quality of job matching," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 201-217, June.
- Faria, Joao & Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Industrialization Jobs Creation and Wages Incentives," MPRA Paper 17185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joao Ricardo Faria, 1998. "Supervision and Effort in an Intertemporal Efficiency Wage Model: The Role of the Solow Condition," Studies in Economics 9814, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Zenou, Yves, 2000.
"A dynamic efficiency wage model with learning by doing,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 99-105, January.
- Jellal, Mohamed & Zenou, Yves, 2000. "A dynamic efficiency wage model with learning by doing," MPRA Paper 38513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.