A class of differential demand systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 44 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1-2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silva, Andres & Dharmasena, Senarath, 2013. "Modeling Seasonal Unit Roots as a Simple Empirical Method to Handle Autocorrelation in Demand Systems: Evidence from UK Expenditure Data," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149928, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bryant, Henry L. & Davis, George C., 2001. "Beyond The Model Specification Problem: Model And Parameter Averaging Using Bayesian Techniques," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20689, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Park, Hoanjae & Thurman, Walter N. & Easley, James E., Jr., 2004. "Modeling Inverse Demands For Fish: Empirical Welfare Measurement In Gulf And South Atlantic Fisheries," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 19(3).
- Eales, James S. & Roheim, Cathy A., 1999. "Testing Separability Of Japanese Demand For Meat And Fish Within Differential Demand Systems," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Dhraief, Mohamed Zied & Oueslati, Meriem & Dhehibi, Boubaker, 2012. "Meat And Fish Demand In Tunisia: Economic And Socio-Demographic Factors Effects," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126432, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cranfield, J. A. L. & Pellow, Scott, 2004. "The role of global vs. local negativity in functional form selection: an application to Canadian consumer demands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 345-360, March.
- Lee, Young-Jae & Kennedy, P. Lynn, 2009. "Measurement Of Substitutability Between U.S. Domestic Catfish And Imported Fish," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46782, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Liu, Yan & Kilmer, Richard L. & Lee, Jonq-Ying, 2007. "Canadian Orange Juice Imports and Production Level Import Demand," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 25(1).
- Bryant, Henry L. & Davis, George C., 2003. "Information Based Model Averaging And Internal Metanalysis In Seemingly Unrelated Regressions With An Application To A Demand System," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21918, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Ogunyinka, Ebenezer & Marsh, Thomas L., 2003. "Testing Separability In A Generalized Ordinary Differential Demand System: The Case Of Nigerian Demand For Meat," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35111, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.