Cotrending and the stationarity of the real interest rate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 42 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Other versions of this item:
- Chapman, D.A., 1992. "Cotrending and the Stationarity of the Real Interest Rate," RCER Working Papers 330, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ogaki, M. & Park, Y.Y., 1989.
"A Cointegration Approach To Estimating Preference Parameters,"
RCER Working Papers
209, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Ogaki, Masao & Park, Joon Y., 1997. "A cointegration approach to estimating preference parameters," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 107-134.
- Claudio Morana, 2014. "Factor Vector Autoregressive Estimation of Heteroskedastic Persistent and Non Persistent Processes Subject to Structural Breaks," Working Papers 273, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2014.
- Joseph, Nathan Lael, 2003. "Predicting returns in U.S. financial sector indices," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 351-367.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 1997.
"Inflation Regimes and Inflation Expectations,"
RBA Research Discussion Papers
rdp9701, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Marco Centoni & Gianluca Cubadda, 2011.
"Modelling Comovements of Economic Time Series: A Selective Survey,"
CEIS Research Paper
215, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 26 Oct 2011.
- Marco Centoni & Gianluca Cubadda, 2011. "Modelling comovements of economic time series: a selective survey," Statistica, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna, vol. 71(2), pages 267-294.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.