Industrial sector interfuel substitution following the first major oil shock
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics Letters.
Volume (Year): 12 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3-4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Other versions of this item:
- Hall, V.B., 1983. "Industrial Sector Interfuel Substitution Following the First Major Oil Shock," Working Papers 67, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2004.
"Flexible versus Designated Technologies and Inter-Fuel Substitution,"
IDEI Working Papers
282, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Bousquet, Alain & Ladoux, Norbert, 2006. "Flexible versus designated technologies and interfuel substitution," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 426-443, July.
- Stern, David I., 2009.
"Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis,"
94882, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- David I.Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta Analysis," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0933, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- David I. Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2009-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," MPRA Paper 13734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.