On China's exosomatic energy metabolism: An application of multi-scale integrated analysis of societal metabolism (MSIASM)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 63 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marina Recalde & Jesus Ramos-Martin, 2011. "Going beyond energy intensity to understand the energy metabolism of nations: The case of Argentina," UHE Working papers 2011_03, Universitat AutÃ²noma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i HistÃ²ria EconÃ²mica, Unitat d'HistÃ²ria EconÃ²mica.
- F. Ravera & A. Scheidel & J. dellâ€™Angelo & G. Gamboa & T. Serrano & S. MingorrÃa & V. Cabello & N. Arizpe & P. Ariza, 2014. "Pathways of rural change: an integrated assessment of metabolic patterns in emerging ruralities," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 811-820, August.
- Nancy Arizpe & Jesus Ramos-Martin & Mario Giampietro, 2012. "An analysis of the metabolic patterns of two rural communities affected by soy expansion in the North of Argentina," UHE Working papers 2012_06, Universitat AutÃ²noma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i HistÃ²ria EconÃ²mica, Unitat d'HistÃ²ria EconÃ²mica.
- Borzoni, Matteo, 2011. "Multi-scale integrated assessment of soybean biodiesel in Brazil," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2028-2038, September.
- RaÃºl Velasco FernÃ¡ndez & Jesus Ramos-Martin & Mario Giampietro, 2013. "The energy metabolism of China and India between 1971-2010: studying the bifurcation," UHE Working papers 2013_02, Universitat AutÃ²noma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i HistÃ²ria EconÃ²mica, Unitat d'HistÃ²ria EconÃ²mica.
- Kozo Mayumi & Mario Giampietro & Jesus Ramos-Martin, 2012. "Reconsideration of Dimensions and Curve Fitting Practice in View of Georgescu-Roegenâ€™s Epistemology in Economics," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 17-35, December.
- Gasparatos, Alexandros & El-Haram, Mohamed & Horner, Malcolm, 2009. "Assessing the sustainability of the UK society using thermodynamic concepts: Part 1," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(5), pages 1074-1081, June.
- Kozo Mayumi & Mario Giampietro & Jesus Ramos-Martin, 2011. "Reconsideration of Dimensions and Curve Fitting Practice in Economics Elaborating on Georgescu-Roegenâ€™s Economic Methodology," UHE Working papers 2011_05, Universitat AutÃ²noma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i HistÃ²ria EconÃ²mica, Unitat d'HistÃ²ria EconÃ²mica.
- Pere Ariza-Montobbio & Katharine Farrell & Gonzalo Gamboa & Jesus Ramos-Martin, 2014. "Integrating energy and land-use planning: socio-metabolic profiles along the ruralâ€“urban continuum in Catalonia (Spain)," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 925-956, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.