A systems perspective on the interrelations between natural, human-made and cultural capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vail, David & Hultkrantz, Lars, 2000. "Property rights and sustainable nature tourism: adaptation and mal-adaptation in Dalarna (Sweden) and Maine (USA)," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 223-242, November.
- Ruggeri, Joe, 2009. "Government investment in natural capital," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1723-1739, April.
- Berg, Hakan & Michelsen, Petra & Troell, Max & Folke, Carl & Kautsky, Nils, 1996. "Managing aquaculture for sustainability in tropical Lake Kariba, Zimbabwe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 141-159, August.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2098065 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Throsby, 1999. "Cultural Capital," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 3-12, March.
- Roy Allen & Norman Bedford & András Margitay-Becht, 2011. "A “human ecology economics” framework for Eastern Europe," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 192-208, February.
- Loomis, Terrence M., 2000. "Indigenous Populations and Sustainable Development: Building on Indigenous Approaches to Holistic, Self-Determined Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 893-910, May.
- Riccardo Natoli & Segu Zuhair, 2010. "Establishing the RIE index: a review of the components critical to progress measurement," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(8), pages 574-591, July.
- M'Gonigle, R. Michael, 1999. "Ecological economics and political ecology: towards a necessary synthesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 11-26, January.
- Spash, Clive L. & Clayton, Anthony M. H., 1995. "Strategies for the maintenance of natural capital," MPRA Paper 38273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wackernagel, Mathis & Rees, William E., 1997. "Perceptual and structural barriers to investing in natural capital: Economics from an ecological footprint perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 3-24, January.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:1998065 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.