Dematerialization and capital maintenance: two sides of the sustainability coin
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 46 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Hartwick, 1976.
"Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources,"
220, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Hartwick, John M, 1977. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investing of Rents from Exhaustible Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(5), pages 972-74, December.
- Eisner, Robert, 1988. "Extended Accounts for National Income and Product," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(4), pages 1611-84, December.
- Peter Bartelmus, 2000. "Sustainable development: paradigm or paranoia?," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 358-369.
- Bartelmus, Peter & Stahmer, Carsten & van Tongeren, Jan, 1991. "Integrated Environmental and Economic Accounting: Framework for a SNA Satellite System," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 37(2), pages 111-48, June.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-71, August.
- Gray, Rob, 1992. "Accounting and environmentalism: An exploration of the challenge of gently accounting for accountability, transparency and sustainability," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 399-425, July.
- Bringezu, Stefan, 2002. "Towards sustainable resource management in the European Union," Wuppertal Papers 121, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- William D. Nordhaus & James Tobin, 1972.
"Is Growth Obsolete?,"
in: Economic Research: Retrospect and Prospect Vol 5: Economic Growth, pages 1-80
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ullmann, Arieh A., 1976. "The corporate environmental accounting system: A management tool for fighting environmental degradation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 71-79, January.
- Bartelmus, Peter, 1997. "Whither economics? From optimality to sustainability?," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 323-345, July.
- Friedrich Hinterberger, Fred Luks, Marcus Stewen, Jan van der Straaten, 2000. "Environmental policy in a complex world," International Journal of Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(3), pages 276-296.
- Ayres, Robert U & Kneese, Allen V, 1969. "Production , Consumption, and Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 282-97, June.
- Karcagi-Kovats, Andrea & Katona-Kovacs, Judit, 2012. "Factors of population decline in rural areas and answers given in EU member statesâ€™ strategies," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 114(1), April.
- Ioannis E. Nikolaou, 2010. "Classifying current social responsibility accounting methods for assisting a dialogue between business and society," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(4), pages 562-580, November.
- Bartelmus, Peter, 2009. "The cost of natural capital consumption: Accounting for a sustainable world economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1850-1857, April.
- Halme, Minna & Anttonen, Markku & Kuisma, Mika & Kontoniemi, Nea & Heino, Erja, 2007. "Business models for material efficiency services: Conceptualization and application," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 126-137, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.