Organizational patterns of economies: an ecological perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 40 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ricard V. Solé, 2000. "Modelling Macroevolutionary Patterns: An Ecological Perspective," Working Papers 00-12-063, Santa Fe Institute.
- Ricard V. Solé & José M. Montoya, 2000. "Complexity and Fragility in Ecological Networks," Working Papers 00-11-060, Santa Fe Institute.
- Jose M. Montoya & Ricard V. Solé, 2000. "Small World Patterns in Food Webs," Working Papers 00-10-059, Santa Fe Institute.
- Costanza, Robert, 1989. "What is ecological economics?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-7, February.
- Rammel, Christian & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M., 2003. "Evolutionary policies for sustainable development: adaptive flexibility and risk minimising," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2-3), pages 121-133, December.
- Jürgen Essletzbichler, 2005. "Diversity, stability and regional growth in the U.S. (1975-2002)," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0513, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2005.
- Li, Xiao & Gu, Xin Jian & Liu, Zheng Gang, 2009. "A strategic performance measurement system for firms across supply and demand chains on the analogy of ecological succession," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(12), pages 2918-2929, October.
- de Groot, E.A. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2006. "Stability through cycles," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2006-07, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Matutinovic, Igor, 2006. "Mass migrations, income inequality and ecosystems health in the second wave of a globalization," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 199-203, September.
- Jollands, Nigel, 2006. "Concepts of efficiency in ecological economics: Sisyphus and the decision maker," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 359-372, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.