Population density, soil nutrient depletion, and economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 38 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bojo, Jan, 1996. "The costs of land degradation in Sub-Saharan Africa," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 161-173, February.
- de Ridder, Nico & Breman, Henk & van Keulen, Herman & Stomph, Tjeerd Jan, 2004. "Revisiting a `cure against land hunger': soil fertility management and farming systems dynamics in the West African Sahel," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 109-131, May.
- Barrios, Salvador & Ouattara, Bazoumanna & Strobl, Eric, 2004.
"The Impact of Climatic Change on Agricultural Production: Is it different for Africa?,"
6240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barrios, Salvador & Ouattara, Bazoumana & Strobl, Eric, 2008. "The impact of climatic change on agricultural production: Is it different for Africa?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 287-298, August.
- Erenstein, Olaf & Sumberg, James & Oswald, Andreas & Levasseur, Virginie & Kore, Harouna, 2006. "What future for integrated rice-vegetable production systems in West African lowlands?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 88(2-3), pages 376-394, June.
- Barrios, Salvador & Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric, 2003.
"Dry Times in Africa: Rainfall and Africa's Growth Performance,"
5705, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- BARRIOS, Salvador & BERTINELLI, Luisito & STROBL, Eric, 2003. "Dry times in Africa: Rainfall and Africa's growth performance," CORE Discussion Papers 2003061, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bumb, Balu L. & Johnson, Michael E. & Fuentes, Porfirio A., 2011. "Policy options for improving regional fertilizer markets in West Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 1084, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Schreinemachers, Pepijn & Berger, Thomas & Aune, Jens B., 2007. "Simulating soil fertility and poverty dynamics in Uganda: A bio-economic multi-agent systems approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 387-401, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.