Challenges for economic policy in sustainable management of marine natural resources
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anthony Scott, 1955. "The Fishery: The Objectives of Sole Ownership," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 116.
- Daniel Bromley, 1992. "The commons, common property, and environmental policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(1), pages 1-17, January.
- H. Scott Gordon, 1954. "The Economic Theory of a Common-Property Resource: The Fishery," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62, pages 124.
- Costanza, Robert, 1999. "The ecological, economic, and social importance of the oceans," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 199-213, November.
- Aguilera-Klink, Federico, 1994. "Some notes on the misuse of classic writings in economics on the subject of common property," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 221-228, April.
- Parzival Copes, 1986. "A Critical Review of the Individual Quota as a Device in Fisheries Management," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(3), pages 278-291.
- Clem Tisdell, 1997. "Good Governance, Property Rights and Sustainable Resource Use," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 65(1), pages 15-23, 03.
- Lai, Maria Bonaria, 2010. "Can fishing tourism improve sustainability of fishing chain?," 119th Seminar, June 30-July 2, 2010, Capri, Italy 119153, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Caviglia-Harris, Jill L. & Kahn, James R. & Green, Trellis, 2003. "Demand-side policies for environmental protection and sustainable usage of renewable resources," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 119-132, April.
- BenDor, Todd & Scheffran, Jürgen & Hannon, Bruce, 2009. "Ecological and economic sustainability in fishery management: A multi-agent model for understanding competition and cooperation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 1061-1073, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.