The limits to substitution: Meta-resource depletion and a new economic-ecological paradigm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gowdy, John M. & Ferreri Carbonell, Ada, 1999. "Toward consilience between biology and economics: the contribution of Ecological Economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 337-348, June.
- Michael Huesemann & Joyce Huesemann, 2008. "Will progress in science and technology avert or accelerate global collapse? A critical analysis and policy recommendations," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 10(6), pages 787-825, December.
- Nelson, J.A., 1995.
"Feminism, Ecology, and the Philosophy of Economics,"
Department of Economics
95-12, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Nelson, J.A., 1995. "Feminism, Ecology, and the Philosophy of Economics," Papers 95-12, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Patrick Criqui & Mikel Gonzalez-Eguino & Anil Markandaya & Silvana Mima, 2014.
"Low climate stabilisation under diverse growth and convergence scenarios,"
- Markandya, A. & González-Eguino, M. & Criqui, P. & Mima, S., 2014. "Low climate stabilisation under diverse growth and convergence scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 288-301.
- Anil Markandya & Mikel González-Eguino & Patrick Criqui & Silvana Mima, 2011. "Low Climate Stabilisation under Diverse Growth and Convergence Scenarios," Working Papers 2011-08, BC3.
- Crabbé, Philippe, 1990. "Les économistes doivent-ils se mettre au vert?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 66(3), pages 285-304, septembre.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 1992. "Sustainability and the economics of assuring assets for future generations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 832, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.