Debt for nature swaps -- Overview and discussion of key issues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rauscher, Michael, 2001. "International Trade, Foreign Investment, and the Enivronment," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 29, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Blackman, Allen & Nelson, Per-Kristian & Mathis, Mitchell, 2001. "The Greening of Development Economics: A Survey," Discussion Papers dp-01-08, Resources For the Future.
- Kari Alho, 1992. "Bilateral transfers and lending in international environmental cooperation," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 2(2), pages 201-220, March.
- Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1996. "Tropenwaldmanagement: ein Balanceakt zwischen Schutz und Raubbau," Kiel Discussion Papers 282, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Cassimon, Danny & Prowse, Martin & Essers, Dennis, 2011. "Financing the Clean Development Mechanism through debt-for-efficiency swaps? Case study evidence from a Uruguayan wind farm project," IOB Working Papers 2011.06, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy and Management (IOB).
- Culas, Richard J., 2006. "Forestry, non-forest sector policies and the environment: a review," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 139338, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hersel, Philipp, 2005. "Das internationale Finanzsystem: Katalysator der Inwertsetzung, Zerstörung und Umverteilung der natürlichen Ressourcen des Südens," Wuppertal Papers 153, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Mouez Fodha & Thomas Seegmuller, 2011. "Environmental quality, public debt and economic development," Working Papers halshs-00555625, HAL.
- Henk Folmer & Pierre Mouche & Shannon Ragland, 1993. "Interconnected games and international environmental problems," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(4), pages 313-335, August.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Pascale Combes Motel & Alexandru Minea & Patrick Villieu, 2014. "Deforestation and Seigniorage in Developing Countries: A Tradeoff?," Working Papers halshs-00939273, HAL.
- Andersson, Thomas, 1991. "International Support for Brazilian Forests? An Evaluation of Project "Floram"," Working Paper Series 318, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Amelung, Torsten, 1991. "Debt-for-nature swaps als Instrument zum Umweltschutz und zur Entschuldung der Dritten Welt: Zwei Fliegen mit einer Klappe?," Kiel Working Papers 476, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1992. "International financing of environmental protection: North-South conflicts on concepts and financial instruments and possible solutions," Kiel Working Papers 512, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- repec:ros:wpaper:29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chambers, Paul E. & Jensen, Richard & Whitehead, John C., 1996. "Debt-for-nature swaps as noncooperative outcomes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 135-146, November.
- Achim Lerch, 1998. "Property Rights and Biodiversity," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 285-304, November.
- Mohr, Ernst & Thomas, Jonathan, 1993.
"Pooling sovereignty risks: The case of environmental treaties and international debt,"
Kiel Working Papers
568, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mohr, Ernst & Thomas, Jonathan P., 1998. "Pooling sovereign risks: The case of environmental treaties and international debt," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 173-190, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.