Sustainable development principles and their implications for transport
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Goodstein, E. B., 1994. "In defense of health-based standards," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 189-195, August.
- Pearce, David W. & Atkinson, Giles D., 1993. "Capital theory and the measurement of sustainable development: an indicator of "weak" sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 103-108, October.
- Common, Mick & Perrings, Charles, 1992. "Towards an ecological economics of sustainability," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 7-34, July.
- Victor, Peter A., 1991. "Indicators of sustainable development: some lessons from capital theory," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 191-213, December.
- Jones, Steven & Tefe, Moses & Appiah-Opoku, Seth, 2013. "Proposed framework for sustainability screening of urban transport projects in developing countries: A case study of Accra, Ghana," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 21-34.
- Irene Casas & Maria Teresa Borzacchiello & Biagio Ciuffo & Peter Nijkamp, 2012.
"Short And Long Term Effects Of Sustainable Mobility Policy: An Exploratory Case Study,"
Regional Science Inquiry,
Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(1), pages 13-28, June.
- Casas, I. & Borzacchiello, M.T. & Ciuffo, B. & Nijkamp, P., 2011. "Short and long term effects of sustainable mobility policy: An exploratory case study," Serie Research Memoranda 0047, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ring, Irene, 1997. "Evolutionary strategies in environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 237-249, December.
- Paul C. Ugboaja, 2013. "A Sustainability Assesment of Nigerian Transport Policy," International Journal of Asian Social Science, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(5), pages 1208-1226, May.
- Bojkovic, Natasa & Anic, Ivan & Pejcic-Tarle, Snezana, 2010. "One solution for cross-country transport-sustainability evaluation using a modified ELECTRE method," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1176-1186, March.
- Vespermann, Jan & Wald, Andreas, 2011. "Much Ado about Nothing? – An analysis of economic impacts and ecologic effects of the EU-emission trading scheme in the aviation industry," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(10), pages 1066-1076.
- Marcelo Maciel & Luiz Rosa & Fernando Correa & Ursula Maruyama, 2012. "Energy, Pollutant Emissions and Other Negative Externality Savings from Curbing Individual Motorized Transportation (IMT): A Low Cost, Low Technology Scenario Analysis in Brazilian Urban Areas," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 835-861, March.
- da Silva, Antônio Nélson Rodrigues & da Silva Costa, Marcela & Macedo, Márcia Helena, 2008. "Multiple views of sustainable urban mobility: The case of Brazil," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 350-360, November.
- Bogelund, Pia, 2007. "Making green discourses matter in policy-making: Learning from discursive power struggles within the policy area of car taxation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 78-92, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.