The structure of educational costs: Multiproduct cost functions for primary and secondary schools in latin America
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 5 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Marvin E. Dodson, III, 2003.
"Inefficient education spending in public school districts: a case for consolidation,"
2002-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marvin E. Dodson & Thomas A. Garrett, 2004. "Inefficient Education Spending in Public School Districts: A Case for Consolidation?," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(2), pages 270-280, 04.
- Shawna Grosskopf & Kathy Hayes & Lori L. Taylor & William L. Weber, 1995. "On competition and school efficiency," Working Papers 9506, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Shawna Grosskopf & Kathy Hayes & Lori Taylor & William Weber, 1991. "Allocative inefficiency in education," Research Paper 9118, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jimenez, Emmanuel & Paqueo, Vicente, 1996. "Do local contributions affect the efficiency of public primary schools?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 377-386, October.
- Duncombe, William & Miner, Jerry & Ruggiero, John, 1995. "Potential cost savings from school district consolidation: A case study of New York," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 265-284, September.
- Daniel Santín, 2006. "Measuring technical efficiency in schools: a critic revision," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 177(2), pages 57-82, April.
- Koshal, Rajindar K. & Koshal, Manjulika, 1999. "Economies of scale and scope in higher education: a case of comprehensive universities," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 269-277, April.
- Smet, Mike, 2001. "Determining the optimal size of study fields in Flemish secondary education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 443-457, October.
- Koshal, Rajindar K. & Koshal, Manjulika & Gupta, Ashok, 2001. "Multi-product total cost function for higher education: a case of bible colleges," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 297-303, June.
- Figlio, David N., 1999. "Functional form and the estimated effects of school resources," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 241-252, April.
- Daneshvary, Nasser & Clauretie, Terrence M., 2001. "Efficiency and costs in education: year-round versus traditional schedules," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 279-287, June.
- Colegrave, Andrew D. & Giles, Margaret J., 2008. "School cost functions: A meta-regression analysis," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 688-696, December.
- Moreno Herrero, Dolores & Navarro Gomez, Mª Lucia, 2010. "Costes comparados de las universidades españolas privadas y públicas/The Cost of Service Delivery in the Public and Private Spanish Universities," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 479 (34 pÃ¡, Agosto.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.