Is there a difference between private and public education on college performance?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Economics of Education Review.
Volume (Year): 24 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frey, Donald E., 1992. "Can privatizing education really improve achievement? An essay review," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 427-438, December.
- Eysenbach, M L, 1974. "Voucher Plans, Voting Models, and the Efficiency of Local School Finance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(4), pages 863-71, July/Aug..
- Cyrenne, Philippe & Chan, Alan, 2012.
"High school grades and university performance: A case study,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 524-542.
- Philippe Cyrenne & Alan Chan, 2010. "High School Grades and University Performance: A Case Study," Departmental Working Papers 2010-02, The University of Winnipeg, Department of Economics.
- Bucciarelli Edgardo & Odoardi Iacopo & Pagliari Carmen & Tateo Armando, 2011. "American And Italian Perspectives On Public And Private Education Choices," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 167-172, July.
- Holmgren, Mark & McCracken, Vicki A., 2010. "Identifying Student Success at a Land Grant Institution," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61701, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Pierre Lefebvre & Philip Merrigan, 2009.
"Public Subsidies to Private Schools Do Make a Difference for Achievement in Mathematics: Longitudinal Evidence from Canada,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Lefebvre, Pierre & Merrigan, Philip & Verstraete, Matthieu, 2011. "Public subsidies to private schools do make a difference for achievement in mathematics: Longitudinal evidence from Canada," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 79-98, February.
- Wendelspiess Chávez Juárez, Florian, 2010. "Do children in private Schools learn more than in public Schools? Evidence from Mexico," MPRA Paper 30506, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.